Chapter 1: Coming home

„Oh my god, my baby you're here," said ms Henderson when she saw her daughter Aria standing in front of her. Aria gave her mother a big hug but pulled away a few seconds later. „Where is he ?"

Ms. Henderson told Aria that Dustin was still at school but that Aria should go pick him up. Aria chuckled thinking about how she could embarrass her brother at school.

Just before she was at the school she put on the song "Never ending story" by Limahl and played it as loud as it could. When she got to the school EVERYONE was looking at her.

She looked around and saw Dustin sitting next to Mike. They were talking to a long-haired dude. Aria thought that he was kinda hot. But tried to stay concentrated on her mission to embarrass Dustin.

Now Dustin, Mike, and that dude were also looking at Aria. As soon as Dustin looked at his sister she started singing the song and pointing her finger at him. She had to laugh when she saw his face. He was so shocked and started to take his stuff and run to the car.

When he got in the car he just said "drive, drive, drive" while looking forward not taking any glance at the other students.

After a few seconds of driving, Aria put out the music. "Aww come on D, haven't you missed me?", she turned to her brother who was looking out of the window like a sad dog. But then she heard a quiet "maybe" and smiled.

"So tell me, what happened since...you know all of that", said Aria to her brother who was now looking at her and not the window. Dustin told her everything about how Joyce, Will, and el moved how Lucas became "popular" and then about the hellfire club.

He told her about Eddie and Aria couldn't help but smile when she learned the name of the guy who she just saw minutes ago. The guy she just couldn't get out of her head.

———————————————————————————
                                          340 words

UPTADED 10.12.22 : I just corrected some grammar mistakes that I did so sorry for these mistakes 😭
I hope you like this story I will update as soon as I can.
Also please continue reading this story I just realized that the first chapters are really cringey but it gets better