Chapter 10: Entering the Chunin Exams and Growth

Konoha Hokage Tower)

Now that both teams 7 and 11 made it back to konoha to report that the mission was a success. Anko told the Hokage everything of what Naruto, Sil and Eve did on the mission the fact that Naruto took on a B-ranked Missing Nin and has killed again surprised him.

He felt somewhat proud, yet worried at the same time although pleased he noticed that Haku is with team 11 as Naruto told the old man that Haku will be living with him and his girls.

The Old Kage slightly nodded seeing that Haku came from Kiri allows her to live with Naruto.

After receiving pay. Team 11 left as did team 7 with the exception of Kakashi.

"Hokage-Sama, aren't you the least concerned about Naruto? It makes no sense that a Genin like him can kill? Even let alone Kill Zabuza Momichi who is a member of the seven swordsmen of the mist? And the fact he can summon now? Before we could even leave wave I did a little investigating at Gato's mansion. Naruto was there, he and those two twins, they murdered no massacred all of Gato's thugs!" Kakashi spoke out

The Sandaime was silent as he heard Kakashi, as he thought about Naruto mass murdering gato's thugs. Then his thoughts turned to the twin girls who also killed some of Gato's thugs.

Clearly it did concern him. The last thing this village needed was another massacre similar to the Uchiha Clan massacre. But The Sandaime has some faith that Naruto will come clean to him and tell him what he is hiding.

He didn't want to betray Naruto's trust but the village must come first, Maybe sometime soon he will have a talk with the boy.

"Kakashi, I am concerned but I am not going to pressure Naruto about his condition. It could ruin what trust I have with him." He replied blowing smoke from his pipe.

"What about the girls? I have a feeling in my gut that they have something to do with this." Kakashi reasoned out.

The old Kage stayed silent, he knows those girls are a bit strange yet couldn't put his finger on it, he knows they are Orochimaru's old experiments, he wonders should he have his doctors at the Konoha hospital do a check-up on the two to make sure they are normal, but then another thing worried him. Naruto. Naruto might not like the idea of his girls going to the hospital that has resented him and hate him.

Which is probably not a good idea.

"I am sure they have nothing to do with Naruto's change. Go back with your team Kakashi." said Hiruzen seeing Kakashi frown

"But Hokage-sama-" He said but The Sandaime cut him off with a glare and killer intent leaked.

"I said, go back with your team, Kakashi. If I even see you or hear that you are spying on Anko and or team I will have your team do D-Ranks for a year with little pay." Warned the Sandaime seeing the jonin flinch at that and left the office.

With a sigh watching the Jonin leave he sat back into his chair, feeling a bit worried about what Kakashi told him.

He wonders should this be a good time to summon Jiraiya and inform him about the situation regarding Naruto?

With the chunin exams coming up maybe it would be a good idea to have Jiraiya around and form bonds with the boy since he is after all the Boy's godfather.

( With Naruto)

"Alright Brats! Let's go celebrate for our first B-Rank mission!" Said Anko as her and her team were going to the Dango Stand, behind them team 8 had appeared.

Haku has went to go shop for some new clothes and would meet them back at the apartment.

"Hello Anko!" said Kurenai greeting her friend as her team were besides her.