Chapter 46: Downfall of the Akatsuki

Uzu)

Our group has returned. As Naruto told them that Iwa is no more. All there is left is now Kumo and Konoha. They will go after Kumo next. Then Konoha will be the last one standing.

Then there will be no one left to oppose him and the new Uzumaki generation. That will soon dominate the entire elemental nations and keep breeding to repopulate the Uzumaki clan.

Now in the living room with all his lovers and children along with his mother.

"I hope you didn't mind me bringing Itachi along with us Naruto-kun. I thought he would be useful to create a branch Uchiha clan I've already asked Tsunade to heal him in good condition." Mikoto says

"Very well. Just make sure he remains loyal to us. Because if he doesn't-" He says but she cut him off.

"I know. I will kill him if he does." She says seeing him nod.

"I'm glad we understand that." He says

"What about that Iwa woman?" Asked Hinata

"Don't worry. She's already infected. And she will turn soon and will be ready to bare my children." Naruto says looking at all his wives and children who are in the living room.

"So how are we gonna take down Kumo? Their village has the strongest military might. Along with their Raikage who is very strong and fast." Says Yugao

"It's simple. I know the village here better than anyone. I know all the weak points to the village and escape exits." Says Yugito with her son Train besides her.

"Ok. Do we have a plan?" Asked Shizuka

"We will form a plan later. Right now we are to welcome our new guests." Says Naruto.

"In that case I'll go prepare dinner." Says Ayame with Sanji besides her going to help, including her daughter Sasha.

(With Han and Roshi)

"Where are we?" Says Roshi looking around his surroundings as did Han.

"Chakra suppressant chains and shackles... I can't break free or use my Bijuu chakra." Says Han as he tried but it was no use.

"They are awake Naruto-kun." They heard a voice

"Good work Anko-Chan" He says as he walked in their cell.

"It's you..." Roshi says.

"Roshi and Han was it? Allow me to introduce myself. I am Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. The new Uzukage. I'm sure you heard of me." He says with the two glaring.

"Where is Kurotsuchi?" Han asked.

"She is fine and safe. Soon she will be turned." He answered

"Why did you not kill us?" Roshi then asks wanting to know why they were spared.

"Because. You two deserve a better life. Then being pawns to your Tsuchikage. I was once a Jinchuriki like you all. But I'm no longer one anymore because the Kyuubi is free from me and is my wife." Naruto says with the two looking shocked. Including the tailed beasts within them.

"Haven't you always wanted freedom? Not wanting to be something your not. Your Tsuchikage is dead, you are now free people. I'm creating a new world and I would like you two to be apart of it." Naruto says. with both Jinchuriki exchanging glances at one another then look at Naruto.

"What new world?" Roshi asks

"A world that is repopulated with all Uzumaki's. The entire elemental nations will be soon renamed the Uzumaki Nation." Naruto answers as he grinned at the thought of naming the Elemental nations that. Where all his children can go out and find potential mates and partners to keep breeding new Uzumaki's.