Chapter 29: Kushina's decision and road to Snow Country

Uzu Hospital)

The Hospital. Which was also being built by Tazuna's men, almost finished.

Kushina would be bedridden of course along with Mikoto who looked at her friend, wondering about her Son Naruto.

And like that Naruto had arrived looking at His mother then at Mikoto.

"Sochi you're back?" Kushina asked staring at him

"Yes, returned from Kiri and made an alliance with the new Mizukage after helping her defeat the yondaime. Plus you have another grandson." Naruto said with her looking surprised and it told her that he did it with the new Mizukage who could be a woman.

"So how are you doing? Since I've been gone." He asked sitting down

"Good I'm getting better though. Same with Mikoto." Answered Kushina

"So have you come up with a decision?" He asked now as she looked at him with a straight face.

"Sochi, I respectively decline. I wish to be as who I am, but know this I will always support you for what you are doing in reviving our clan. Besides I can't wait to see all my grandchildren and the many wives you have." kushina answered as he also had a straight face and would come to terms with her decision which he respected.

"Okay, I'll respect that," Naruto said coming towards her hugging her as she hugged him back. He would then leave the room to go see his other wives and children.

Mikoto on the other hand faintly blushed, Kushina's son is Handsome like his father, and thinking that maybe once she's not bedridden she just may have a chance with him.

Kushina saw the look her friend was giving to her son, as she shook her head with a small smile on her face.

"You too fell for my Son Mikoto-chan." Was Kushina's thought

( With Naruto)

Naruto would look out his window seeing Uzu, being rebuilt in its glory, and also see his kids play. He knows his wives are probably talking and playing with some of the kids. He heard a knock on his door, he went over and opened it revealing to be none other than Hinata Hyuuga and Hanabi Hyuuga.

He smiled already knowing what time it is.

He let them in.

"I take it that Hanabi is ready?" He asked with Hinata nodding

Smiling more Naruto had already set up soundproof seals in the bedroom. Already knowing what's going to go down.

He took off his clothes, revealing his thick large member.

Both Hyuuga sisters drooled as Hinata was the first to take off her clothes, Hanabi did the same thing.

(Lemon )

On the bed as Naruto is sucking Hanabi's breasts as it dripping out milk with her moaning like crazy while blushing as she saying.

"So-So Good! This feels great!" Hanabi moaned with Hinata giving Naruto a titfuck with her large breasts. blushing as she is rubbing the cock with her breasts.

"Naruto-kun's Cock is so great!" Thought Hinata. Both Hyuuga women decided to lick Naruto's cock while putting their big soft breasts on the cock, licking the tip.

He rubbed both of their heads watching them lick and suck his thick large cock with a low growl from his inner alien, both Hyuuga women moaned in delight loving the taste of their shared Husband and alpha's cock that would soon bless them with more children.

They each bounced their breasts on his member while licking the tip at the same time. Naruto smiled watching them.

"Ready for the main event?" he asked both nodded but Hinata says.