Chapter 11: Prelims

Chapter11: Prelims.

( Forest of Death)

Naruto and his "Mates" have prowled through the night Hunting and eating Animals, roasting them, this was going to be their camp site roasting a Boar.

Suddenly they heard the bushes rustle, turning their attention at the source the being who appeared was none other than a Adult Hinata Hyuuga who was naked.

"Hinata?" Naruto asked shocked by her appearance,

"Naruto-kun.." Said the adult Hinata who now approached her Mate and lover.

"Come sit with us." Said Eve who was eating a piece of the boar as Hinata sat down next to Eve as Hinata now turned her attention to the Kyuubi.

"Who is she?" Asked Hinata looking at the Fox Woman.

"My name is Ahri, the Nine tails." Ahri answered surprising Hinata as she looked from Naruto then back at Ahri Putting it all together, The Kyuubi was inside of Naruto?

"Why would the yondaime put you inside Naruto condemning him a harsh life?" Asked Hinata as Eve and Sil looked at Hinata then at the Fox Woman.

"He did it to save this pathetic village who spit on his wish. His wish was for the village to see his son as a Hero." Ahri answered shocking Both Naruto and Hinata, but Naruto was more shocked at what he heard from her.

"Did you just say, son? You have to be joking..." Naruto said with wide eyes Seeing Ahri turn to him.

"It seems your old man has been lying to you about your family and heritage." Ahri replied Harshly.

Naruto looked angered, his old man has been keeping this a secret from him? Do you mean after all this time the Yondaime his Father? Sealed the Fox into him? What about his mother?

"Do you by any chance know about my mother?" Naruto asked as Ahri nodded.

"Yes, she was my last container, before you, and before her it was her master Mito Uzumaki. Your mother's name is Kushina Uzumaki." Ahri had said as she told him everything about his Mother and about the Uzumaki clan.

He was astonished He was from a Clan? On his mother's side?.

Hinata was shocked and surprised too that her crush, her mate, is the son of the Yondaime? And he is from a clan!.

Sil and Eve looked calm yet pleased to know their lover is from a great clan with Namikaze Genes and Uzumaki genes.

Ahri used her chakra to manifest clothes for Hinata. Wearing lavender shorts that hugged her hips and lavender top that hugged her bust.

Naruto sat there with emotions swirling in his mind, the sandaime kept this from him? What else did he keep from him? It made him angry, as he tried not to let his anger get the better of him, When he gets out of this forest, he and the Sandaime will have a long talk.

Sil noticed his expression and could tell he was mad.

"Should we Rest?" Said Hinata keeping her eyes on Naruto who looked up.

"Yes, we have eaten, later on we get out of this forest and meet with the other teams." Naruto said as he thought more about his dead parents.

( With Sakura)

She couldn't believe what she saw, she knew those two girls were freaks from the beginning! Those abnormal tongues! And Naruto! He is a much bigger freak! Her mother was right! He is a freak! A monster! She saw his claws! They were all freaks!.

She has to report this to her Sensei!

She managed to drag Sasuke away and find a hiding spot, she already set traps.