Chapter 42: Fall of Suna part 3

My sister? What do you want with her?" Asked Gaara watching Naruto closely, and felt concerned. During these past three years he wasn't the same blood thirsty boy he was at the Chunin Exams. After Shukaku was defeated by Ahri, Gaara had changed, he no longer felt blood thirsty or insane anymore. Suddenly his heart had changed when he apologized to both of his siblings and vowed to change his way. He even got back into sleeping normally now.

"I want her to be my mate, my new lover. Along with Pakura. Consider it a alliance in marriage. I know everything of what the allied Shinobi alliance plans to do." Naruto replies with Gaara looking shocked by that.

"How?" The red head asked with Naruto smirking.

"Let's just say that Kiri is already in a alliance with me. I married their Mizukage and she told me of what your village and the others are planning to destroy my clan that's being revived." He says with Gaara looking at him with curiosity.

"Why are you telling me this? How do you know I won't alert my Sensei as he would alert the other Shinobi alliance?" Gaara asks with Naruto still keeping a smirk on his face.

"Because I know you won't do it. Even if you did, I could kill you right here and now" Naruto says with Gaara now narrowing his eyes.

"And what's in it for me If i do. Let you have my sister?" Gaara demands as Naruto eyed Sara who was looking at Gaara. She watched him like a Hawk and he knew from this moment that his daughter has found her potential future mate.

"My daughter seems very interested in you Gaara. If we are to be an alliance. I would like you to marry my daughter. If you do, I could help you become Future Kazekage. Don't you want that?" Naruto says as Gaara looked away for a moment. Ever since he stopped being sadistic he wanted the people of Suna to no longer fear him or think of him as a Monster. He wanted to become a Kazekage to show the people of Suna that he's not a monster and wishes to have recognition. He too glanced at Sara.

Both of them stares at each other in silence. She looks beautiful and cute. Maybe he wanted to try getting to know Sara.

( Sara's POV)

She glanced at Gaara. Observing him, the moment she and her half brother Dan saved Gaara from the Akatsuki, she could see that he is a suitable potential mate and lover.

"He is the one... he's worthy." Were her thoughts paying attention to Gaara. She deems him worthy of mating with her and to have his child.

As she turned her stoic expression to her father then at her potential lover. Hoping he would accept her.

( Gaara's POV)

He glanced at Naruto and looked at Sara who was eying him. As if she was trying to observe him.

He found her attractive.

Gaara was never interested in women, during his life growing up in Suna, he used to kill women in Suna when he was driven by madness by Shukaku. All of a Sudden this woman infront of him caught his interest, and she's the daughter of his would be future ally. His father in law so to speak.

Gaara was debating on what he would choose... he knows Naruto is a lot stronger than him. Even if he still has the one tails he could tell that Naruto is awfully a lot stronger than before during these three years since they last met at the Chunin Exams.

Would he really give his Sister to a former enemy? Who saved his life? Could he actually do it? Then there is his dream of becoming Kazekage.

"Naruto... if I agree to your deal... what is to become of my Sensei?" Gaara asks knowing that in order to become Kazekage his Sensei will have to step down.