Chapter 22: Find Tsunade Part 2

With Jiraiya)

Hoping he wasn't too late he had a feeling where Tsunade would be at, he would find her at a bar who is sitting by Shizune her apprentice. Sighing in relief that nothing hasn't prevented her from leaving he yelled out.

"Hey Tsunade-Hime!" Said Jiraiya as she turned and looked surprised seeing him here.

"Jiraiya what the hell are you doing here!?" She demanded seeing him walk over to her table and sat across from her.

"What's the matter? You don't miss me?" He asked with a fake pout as she frowned

"Why would I miss you pervert?" She said with a stern look seeing him frown as he saw her look that told him to 'Get right to the point'

"Well Tsunade-hime I've came looking for you, Sensei is in a bad shape. And we are in need of another Hokage." Said Jiraiya with Tsunade scowling already know where this was going as he began telling her of what Orochimaru tried to do, and the invasion of konoha and that Sarutobi-sensei was wounded by Orochimaru's sword.

"So you came all this way just to get me to become 5th Hokage? And bring me to a village with bad memories? I think not." Was her answer as he frowned

"Tsunade, you have to come heal up sensei, the sword Orochimaru used has poison and it has poisoned Sensei and is making him ill! We don't know for sure how long he will live. And we have picked you as Hokage plus there is another thing or favor I need help." Jiraiya said making her eyebrow raise.

"And what favor is that?" She asked With him having a serious look.

"I need you to make some kind of cure for my godson." Said Jiraiya with Tsunade now putting it all together then narrowed her eyes at him.

"Godson? And what cure? For what reason?" Asked Tsunade as Jiraiya began telling her about Naruto who is aquatinted with two lab creations of Orochimaru and that they have infected the boy somehow and made him into something that is not from their world.

She looked intrigued no wonder the boy looked like a adult. Because it made no sense of how Kushina's son just became a adult out of the blue when he should be 12 years old and do look in his mid 20's or early 30's.

"An interesting tale." She commented with Shizune wanting to open her mouth to mention Naruto was here but the stern look from Tsunade told her not too.

"Please Tsunade I need your help, Konoha needs your help and Sensei needs your help." Pleaded Jiraiya with her thinking it over.

"What do I gain from curing Naruto?" Said Tsunade wanting to know his exact intentions on why.

"Well after he's cured and once you become Hokage I request that you lock away Orochimaru's experiments." He said as she then frowned

"And why would I lock them away? From what you told me he seems happy with them." Questioned Tsunade with Jiraiya now frowning

"They are changing him, they are corrupting him into what they are, I don't trust them being around him." He answered as she narrowed her eyes knowing there was more to the story.

"Is that so? You act like they are making a bad influence on him." She said with him scoffing

"Because they are Tsunade! They are not normal! Orochimaru made them! They are far from human and I can feel it in my gut!" He pressed on.

Tsunade was watching her ex team mate's body language and could tell that there was more to this, and that he seemed so adamant about Naruto's girlfriends.

"Please Tsunade, I want to fix him and not want him to become something too dangerous that will make him lose his humanity!" Said Jiraiya fearing that Naruto will let his inner Alien consume him.