Chapter 23: Find Tsunade part 3

With Naruto)

Following their scent he was getting close to them, they are near, he has a feeling both these strangers are threats. One smelled like a Uchiha, the other smelled like that of a fish. He decided to close his eyes to look deep into his mind after absorbing Orochimaru's memories to find the description of these two and what they look like.

He knows that the Uchiha clan had been wiped out by Sasuke's older brother meaning that Itachi is here, but for what purpose?

Having dived into the absorbed Memories of Orochimaru he saw the snake sannin wearing a black cloak with red clouds, among the snake sannin was a few others who wore the same cloak, having a good look at each of the members burning their appearance into his mind so that he can remember who they are. He saw a man who resembles a Shark, which could match the fish like scent matching the description, then Naruto saw a woman standing besides a Orange haired man with piercings and purple eyes with ring like pupils, but focused solely on her, orange eyes, purple hair like Anko's hair. She seems perfect to be brought into the Fold someday when he encounters her.

And like he thought he saw Uchiha Itachi recently joined the "Akatsuki" as they called themselves and saw how Orochimaru became greed with power and tried to take Itachi as his host wanting the Sharingan to know all Jutsu's.

After that Orochimaru left the Akatsuki after the stunt he tried to pull.

He exited out of the memory. It seems he knows who he is dealing with, a Shark man named Kisame Hoshigaki who wields the sword Sharkskin and Itachi Uchiha the Uchiha Slayer who massacred his own clan.

Naruto deems them and the Akatsuki a threat to his Children in the future and to his family which he cannot allow.

( In Uzu)

The kids are all playing. Playing tag and what not, even playing with their puppy Nana and Akamaru.

They are so full of life and Energy as they continued to play without a care in the world.

Inari who came with his grandpa Tazuna to help build Uzu in its glory he became interested in wanting to play with the kids.

They were kinda playing tag and playing ball.

He wasn't seem to be doing anything since his grandpa didn't need him yet.

"Watch where you kick the ball ya moron!" Growled Koga Inuzuka Uzumaki glaring At his twin brother.

"How about you try dodging for once you mangy wolf!" Shot back Inuyasha Inuzuka Uzumaki Almost wanting to pound his brother's face in.

San Inuzuka Uzumaki could only roll her eyes at her half brothers

Mirai Uzumaki is picking up some flowers for her mother.

Saeko is practicing her toy bamboo katana sword.

Sasha is too busy eating a roasted potato she got out the kitchen from her mother Ayame.

Jean is busy playing tag with Mizore, Zabuza, Tamano no Mae and Ran.

Miranda is playing with Nana and Akamaru. With Himawari following behind Miranda.

Sanji would be in the kitchen learning on how to cook with his Aunt Ayame.

Sara and Lazuli would be sitting besides each other watching their siblings play.

Motoko is making a Senbon launcher and Kunai repeater projectile like weapon.

Inari walked over to introduce himself to the Uzumaki kids.

"Hello." He started out as they all stopped what they were doing and looked towards him.