Im here.

This takes place in Season 4 when they are at Surfer Boys pizza but instead Mike and Will are in the kitchen instead of Jonathan and Will

Will looked at Eleven who was eating her pizza happily. He was worried, scared. Mike looked over at Will.
"Hey Will. It's going to be ok. She's going to be safe. I know you love her." Mike sighed. Those words hurt Will. He did love El. But not in that way. They were like siblings at this point.
"No Mike. She's my sister." Will quaked.
Mike looked confused.
"But I...I thought that's why you always looked jealous whenever we would hang out." Mike recalled.
Will delicately grabbed Mikes hand like the time Mike did that for Will years ago.
"Mike that's not my issue. The truth is. I've always been different. I feel different from others. Except you make me feel like I fit in. You're the heart. And these past years I've realized. That I don't want to be with girls. I just want to be with you...and I know that sounds cheesy but you are the only person who makes me feel like I'm not different or weird. That I'm not a...a" Will choked on his own words as tears streamed down his face.
"A fag." Will sobbed. Mikes eyes were wide. But not as if he was disgusted. He felt like he needed to do something.
"Will. I never knew. Truth is, you were my best friend. And you always will be. No matter what.  This past year. It felt like I lost you or something. You just seemed so scared. And I don't ever want to loose you." Mike reasoned.
"And. And that might you went missing. I have never felt more scared in my life. I get like a part of me was missing. I cried in my pillow for hours. I never thought I would ever see your beautiful smile again. Your hazel eyes. I never thought I would ever be happy again." Mike added.
Mike quickly put his arms around Wills waist. Will grabbed onto Mike tightly as he cried.
"I'm here." Mike stated.
They hugged for about a minute.
They let go of each other and Mike looked down at his shirt.
"Hey you got my shirt wet!" He laughed and ruffled Wills hair. Will smiled and wiped the tears away.
"Hey you did the same thing!" Will exclaimed.
"Will. I think...I can love you. More than just friends...more than best friends." Mike grinned.
"I already have." Will blushed.
"But hey. No matter what. If we go crazy we'll go crazy together." Mike put out.
"Together?"
"Together."

I'm actually lowkey happy with this chapter. This is what SHOULD have happened 😭 Season 5 is our season. Byler will happen