I know that you got daddy issues

This one shot is pretty self explanatory. TW: MENTION OF CHILD ABUSE, SH, AND VERBAL ABUSE (SO SLURS) PLS DO NOT READ IF ANY OF THIS OFFENDS U OR YOUR SENSITIVE TO IT. TY<3
3rd person POV:
It was a normal Sunday in Hawkins. At least in town. Let's take a trip to the Byers house huh? Oh dear. I hear yelling. Screaming crying. Pounding.
Wills POV:
"GET UP YOU FAGGOT STOP FUCKING CRYING OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT."
Lonnie yells. He grabs my drawing and rips it.
"YOU HAVE-YOU ALREADY GAVE ME SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!" I cry as I clench my jaw. Lonnie stares at me in anger. Mom and Jonathan were both at work and I couldn't go with Jonathan...
"No...p-pls." I cry.
Lonnie runs into the kitchen and grabs one of his empty beer bottles.
"OK I WILL GIVE YOU TO THE COUNT OF TEN FOR YOU TO TELL MY WHY YOU DREW A PICTURE OF TWO BOYS HOLDING HANDS ON A SWING FAGGOT!" Lonnie screams.
Maybe because I'm in love with my best friend and he's the only one that ever makes me feel safe in the hellhole.
"I don't knowww." I wine. I can barely speak my throat all sore from crying.
"TELL ME BOY." He yells again.
"I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" I yell. I quickly grab the beer bottle out of his hands and bash it against his head.
Run. Run away. Bike. Run. Do anything to get away. Anything. Hide go go go.
I'm peddling on my bike as fast as I can. I quickly get into town.
Dustin's house is too close. I'm scared of Érica. Just go to Mikes house. But wipe your tears away. And get the blood off your hands.
I see his house in the distance only about 50 more feet.
I run up to the door and ring the doorbell.
Karen quickly answers.
"Oh dear Will...what happened?" She asked.
I cry and ask her if I could just see Mike.
"Of course honey." She says as she locks the door behind her.
I like the Wheelers because they know my situation. Especially Mike. He wants me to stay safe. Always. Forever.
I ran to the basement and saw the beautiful raven haired boy watching TV.
I ran down. With tears in my eyes.
"Will?" He asked as he grabbed me into his arms.
"He got me. I'm going to die..." i whimper. I'm scared.
"Will you are stronger than anyone I know. You survived the upside down and survived being possessed. Your extraordinary." Mike smiled as he squeezed my hand. My breath became slower.
"Wanna watch some movies with me? I'll hug you the whole time so you don't have to be scared ok?" He asks.
I nod and hug him tighter.
After a while I am almost a sleep.
"Hey Mike." I say. He looks down at me and smiles,
"Yeah?"
"I love you."