Hell Fire Club ||2

Mikes POV:
I sit on my bed to think about my feelings. Should I call El? Tell her the truth. Friends don't lie. And I'm her friend. Well I will be. Shit.
I grab the phone in my room and dial her number.
"Hello?" A deep voice answered.
Shit it was Hopper.
"Oh hey it's uh. It's Mike." I shake.
"No you can't come over." Hopper sighs.
"WAIT!"  I yell through the phone.
"God what Wheeler." He hissed.
"Ok so. Um basically. I...I think I might. SHIT!
Hopper I'm really sorry this is really hard for me..." I feel tears burning in my eyes.
"Hey kiddo. Tell me anything it's ok." He softens.
"I don't like your daughter in THAT way.
To be honest I don't think I ever have. And I know it's stupid but I think I might be in love with my best friend." I cry.
There was a moment of silence and Hopper sighed.
"Who's your best friend? I can't keep track of you kids." He laughs.
"I-uh...Will." I cry.
There was again a long pause. It's almost like I could see Hoppers smile.
"KNEW IT! HAHA! NOW MURRAY OWES ME TWENTY BUCKS!" He yells through the phone in joy.
I smile and laugh a little.
"Wait so you knew?" I laugh.
"Well I always thought you and Will had something. To be honest I thought he went missing all those years ago for a hate crime.
Because Joyce said that his dad would call him a queer and stuff. And I know your dad
And he's always in denial whenever I bring up you and El. He's always like 'my son? With a girl?'" Hopper speeds up.
"Ok. Well Um goodnight to you and you should probably tell El." I worry.
"Yeah I'll tell her while she has a friend over. Max is over right now so." Hopper says and hangs up.
I set the phone back down and have to register what just happened.
Wait. Hopper said that he thought Will went missing for hate crime. So he was apparently a queer. But what if that was true...
I sit on my bed. My leg bouncing up and down.
"My god. What do I do...do I tell Will. GOD I HATE THIS!" I yell as I throw myself onto my pillow.
I hear a knock on my door.
"Mike?" Nancy says through the walls.
"Come in." I sigh.
She opens the door and sits on my bed.
"Mike. I. I. I was gonna use the phone but then you used the line. And I know we agreed to always hang up if the other was on the phone but. This conversation...I. I didn't know. And I'm sorry that I've always pressured you to find a girl." She sighs and pats my shoulder.
Holy shit why did Nancy not hang up.
I look over at her tears down my face.
"So. So you don't think I'm disgusting?" I ask as tears fall down my eyes.
"No! Mike your the best brother I could have and nothing can change that." She smiled as she grabs me for a hug. I cry into her arms. I'm mad at myself but also happy.
"You should go to Wills." She says as she lets go.
"But it's raining!" I laugh.
"So? You love him right..." she nudges.
I smile and nod.
I rush out the door. I can feel some D&D dice dancing in my jacket pocket. I remembered that Will have them to me when we started to play D&D in 6th grade.
The rain is going into my eyes as it blinds me a little bit. I see Wills driveway and slam my bike onto the ground.
Joyce nor Jonathan's car was there. They must both be working late.
I run up to the door. And knock.
"WILL? ITS ME MIKE!" I yell.
I can you not in less than a millisecond the door opened.
Wills face smiled as he looked up at me.
"Mike! What are you. Why. What are you doing here?" He asked confused. I quickly close the door and run inside. I take a deep breath and look at Will.
Wills POV:
Mike is now standing in front of me. Soaked from the Hawkins rain. She sighs and steps closer to me.
"Listen Will. Lately. Well for a while now ig r felt so confused but I have finally figured myself out and. I talked to Nancy and she said it was ok." He breathed. He started to ramble so I quickly grabbed his hand.
"Mike. What's okay?" I ask. Something felt different when I grabbed his hand. Almost as if he felt relived. Like he wanted to jump in my arms? Of course he wouldn't thought. Because Mike is as straight as an arrow. Right. He has to be. But why is he at my house. In the rain. Soaked. Scared to tell me something.
Will stop thinking about this HES probably telling you he doesn't wanna be friends anymore. I snap out of it. And look at Mike.
His eyes sparkle. I think about how I'll never be able to truly love Mike. My father was right I'm a fag. Maybe that's why he put me in his trunk that one day. Screaming for air.
"WILL!" Mike yells. I feel tears in my eyes.
"Mike to be honest I was t listening. And I know you are probably here do cancel a campaign or something but I want you to know that I love you. Ever since I rolled a seven. And the demagorgan got me. I just can't live without you. Ok!" I yell in sadness and anger. There was a sudden shove as Mike grabbed me and pulled me in his arms.
"I love you to Will Byers. Always have and always will."