Hellfire Club||1

Hiiii this oneshot is placed in s4.
No upside down.
No one died.
Will and El are still in Hawkins.
Hopper is not in Russia.
Everyone is happy so far...
Wills POV:
"ROLL A NATURAL 20!!!!" I yells at Mike while Mike has the dice in his hands.
"AH!" Mike smiles and yells as he rolls the dice on the table.
Eddie is on the other side of the table and smiles.
"THATS A MISS!" He yells.
"SHIT!" Mike yells as he grabs my arm.
His tight grip makes me blush.
I'm glad Mike wants to play D&D now...
I think it makes me like him even more. But of course he's with freaking El.
Not that I don't like El. I love her as a sister. But there just so attached to each other. Or so it feels like. When we play D&D that's the only time I feel like I'm not the third wheel.
"That was a great campaign!" I say as I smile at Mike. He gives me a sly smile and shakes my hand.
"Well. Got to go my mom wants me to go with Nancy to her stupid report job or some shit! I will. I will see you later." He stutters.
I smile as he's leaning in.
What shit is he doing? He grabs around my waist.
He's hugging me...
I quickly grab around his neck.
"Bye Will!" He blushed and leaves.

Mikes POV:
Oh my god I bet Will is so weirded out right now. Why did I have to hug him so romantically? Why am I worried though. He's your best friend. He is now. You want to be more than that. You want to hug and kiss Will.
But I'm not a fag. I have El.
Your right. Your not a fag. But you definitely have something going on. You love Will. Sure you love El but not like as a partner. You want to be her friend. And she never wants to hang out with you anyways. She's always with Max! She literally picked her best friend over you. She would probably pick Will over you. But not Will. Will is different.
He cares about you even though you are a jerk to him.
"JUST SHUT UP!" I yell to myself.
"MIKE!" My mom yells at the table.
I look around and everyone is looking at me.
"Mom im... im so sorry. I was talking to myself." I laugh a little.
"What the hell you weirdo." Nancy said as she continues to eat her chicken.
I push my emotions down as my eyes are dewy feeling.
Wills POV:
After Mike leaves and turn over to see Eddie right in front of me.
"Will. Dude Mike is like acting kinda. Gay." Eddie smiles.
"And how would you know." I snap at him.
He looks at me in shock.
"IM LITERALLY DATING STEVE-" he yells I grab his shoulder.
"Wait did Steve act like this. You know when he liked you when he realized he was gay?" I asked.
Eddie sighed, "Yeah. He found any way to have physical contact with me. And I saw how Mike was with you. He would grip your arm. Wanted to hug you. Probably for even longer." Eddie laughs.
"Oh wow..." I say.
I think Eddie is out of his mind. I mean Mike is with El. But I've been in love with him ever since kindergarten.

GONNA HAVE TO MAKE SEVERAL PARTS TO THIS<33333