Romantic Homocide

Hey guys. You have probably noticed that most of my oneshots have been dedicated to songs bcs that what my life is surrounded by. So yeah I listen to to music 24/7 and I will always coordinate English literature with music somehow. Anyways bye. Little background info. Based on season 4 when Mike was still in Hawkins. Very short oneshot
Mikes POV:
God. I out my pen down and look at the letter I just wrote. I knew who I wanted to address it too. And that person wasn't my girlfriend. It was my best friend. I read it.
Dear William,
I have missed you so much. I just don't know where my mind has been lately. My hair is a lot longer than before. I think I'm probably still taller than you ;)  And I know...It probably seems like I don't care about talking to you but I want to talk to you. Not just through some stupid letter like what I do with El. I want to be able to hear your laugh and your voice again. I've tried calling but it's always busy. Is it because of your moms new work? I hope she's having fun doing it. Have you made any new friends? I hope I'm still your best friend. You know it's so different in Hawkins. I mean I love all my friends here but...you were my favorite. You understood me and you cared about me and you made me laugh and smile. It always felt...different when I was with you. You know? I mean you probably don't. But you know, I am very excited about spring break. I get to see you! We are going to have so much fun. I don't know much about California but I really don't care because I'll be able to see you and we can do so many fun things! I hope you are as excited as I am to see you.
Love,
Micheal.
I look at my paper as I feel my face warm up.
God why can't I be normal. That's what my dad wants. Nancy is normal. Holly is normal. But I am not. I do care about El. But...I Love Will...
I hear a knock on my door.
"MICHEAL?" Mom yells from the other side of my door. She walks in. I wipe away my tears and crumple my letter to Will as I throw it on the ground.
"Yep all ready." I saw as I walk out my room not trying to let my mom see my face.
Karen's POV:
Mike walks out his room in a rush. It's not like we were late or anything. I didn't think anything of it. I see a crumpled paper on his floor.
"Oh Mike." I pick it up.
I saw that it was a letter! Maybe from El it to El! I see the words love, Mike on it.
I open the crumbled paper. Mind as well see what he wrote. Couldn't hurt to see what's in that kids mind.
Dear William,
Will? But doesn't it-
I finish reading the letter. A tear falls down my cheek.
"Oh Micheal Wheeler."
I run downstairs.
"MIKE!" I yell as he turns towards me.
My sons face is covered in tears and now so is mine.
All these years I had a feeling.