Ghostbusters!

This one is pretty obvious. It's like Halloween night except I get to turn things around:)

Wills POV:
It's Halloween night and I couldn't be more excited to have matching costumes with Mike and trick or treat with him. Oh and the others and out I think new friend Max.

"Mom can you drive me?" I ask running into the kitchen.
"Uh I have to work late I um, Jonathan sweetie can you take Will trick or treating?" She asks.
"Mom I want to go trick or treating with my friends." I sigh.
"You Can and Jonathan. She smiles."
Bob walks in and looks at me.
"Oh the ghostbusters! Rad. Hey want my video camera? You can film your trick or treating experience!" He smiles and gives me the things

—————-
We park in front of the wheelers house.
Jonathan sighs and looks at me.
"Look I'll let you go trick or treating with your friends IF I pick you up at 9:30 got it?"

"REALLY? OH THANK YOU!" I smile and grab the camera.
I run up to Mike and the others and we all jump up and down.

"I heard on Harrison street they've got king size!!!" Dustin smiles. We all start to walk down the street.
—————-
We go by a few houses. I haven't had any episodes yet and I'm feeling good. Dustin and Lucas left me and Mike to follow Max.
"I just don't get it. Why would they leave me for some stupid girl." He scoffs.
"Well at least you have me!" I smile up at him.
Mike giggles a little, "At least? No no not the least you are my best friend. Your above everyone else." He blushs. I notice Mike walked faster and faster and I stop because I feel something in me. Coldness.

Mikes POV:
I start walking to catch up with the others. I don't want to. I just want to hang out with Will you know? He's the only one who actually wants to hang out with me and I can be myself around him and I can't control myself around him but that's just how it feels when you have a best best best best friend.

"Hey Will wanna-where Will..." I step back. My heart beats fast as I pace around.
"GUYS WHERES WILL??" I screech as the others snap there heads towards me and Tun with me trying to find him.

Wills POV:
I'm back in the upside down...
A weird noise. Dark. Cold. Something will kill me.
"MIKE? MIKE! MIKE? MIKE!" I yell I'm panicked I don't know what's going on I don't know where I am. I run and hide. It's not going to get you. It's close.
—————
"WILL! WILL ARE YOU HURT WILL ARE YOU OK?" My eyes open as my heart skips a beat. MIKE. I want to rush into his arms I'm scared. I just start to tear up as everyone is starting at me.
"Don't worry I'll bring you home." He says as he grabs me.
We go home. Well his house.
We talk about what happened.
"I don't know it's like I was back in the upside down but like I couldn't move. But it didn't get me. I ran and hid." I said to Mike.
He looked at me "You feel like your going crazy?" He asked me.
"Yes" I smiled as I looked at his dark eyes.
"Hey well. If we both go crazy. We'll go crazy together." He smiled. I blushed as he kept looking at me and I looked back down.
"I love you too Mike. But you know that your not mine..."

Damn I made it took a sad turn😭