I'M BACK!!!

HELLO TO ANYONE WHO IS STILL INTERESTED IN THIS BOOK!!!! I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!

So on a whim I decided to read this unfinished train wreck of a story, and unceremoniously decided that it was incredibly cringey.

SO I'M REWRITING IT!

THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE!

THE NURSE HERO: LADY NIGHTINGALE IS COMING BACK IN AN ALL NEW (more original) FONT.

However in order to make me want to write this book, I will be changing some things. Like, for example, Midoriya will not be genderbent. Something about genderbending just one character just doesn't sit right with me. So I will not be doing it. For those of you who may be upset by this, to make up for the fact that Midoriya will not be female in the re-make, he will be somewhat feminine. (No toxic masculinity 'round these parts) I will also be changing his hero name since he won't be a lady.

I will also be fleshing out the story more, so it will (hopefully) be longer, easier to understand, and more fun to read.

It may take a while for the rewrite to be published because I want to have at least two or three chapters completed before I post the story (I don't want y'all to wait litteral months/years in between chapters anymore.)

With all that out of the way, would like to say thank you to all of you lovely people who decided to read, vote, and comment on this dumpster fire of a story, and I hope to see you at the rewrite!

And of course, don't forget to GO BEYOND...

PLUS ULTRA!!!