ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n) (l/n) had always been a really shy person. She didn't like getting attention from strangers, nor was she good at making friends. The fact that she was a student of the Reserve Course Department didn't make anything easier for her, especially since she found all the Ultimates extremely interesting.

Her (h/c) hair was - at least in her eyes - nothing special either, and sometimes she even thought about dying it. Then again, that would probably draw too much attention towards her, so she always forgot about it again before it was too late. An endless cycle of shyness.

Whenever she would walk into her classroom, most people wouldn't even notice that she was there until the teachers called out everyone's names. And even then, the other students would quickly go back to ignoring her existence again. They had their own groups of friends after all, so who cared?

But it wasn't mostly because of her classmates' ignorance that the (h/c) haired girl didn't have any friends. Countless people had tried to befriend her. The issue was - as previously mentioned - how extremely shy she was. She just couldn't bring herself to keep up a normal conversation for too long.

Most people thought she was just another boring student, that secretly had the same interests as everyone else. For the biggest part, that was true. (Y/n) still found herself enjoying the typical things a student her age would do - minus the parts where she had to be social.

One thing however did make her somewhat unique from most of the people, as she thought, even though she knew that every person was unique. A big topic between all of the students in the Reserve Course Department was one of the Ultimates: Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista.

In their opinion, Junko was living the perfect live. She was an Ultimate, famous and extremely beautiful. Girls and even boys would often dream about having the same life. Who wouldn't want to live like her? Her life seemed so exciting, fun and sometimes a little bit too easy to be true.

(Y/n) could never bring herself to fawn over the female, no matter how hard she tried to fit in with the others. To her, the world that Junko was living in was everything but a dream: It was her personal nightmare! Being known and loved by complete strangers? That wasn't for her.

Also, wasn't that extremely boring too? Sure, maybe it would be exciting and fun in the beginning, but someone like Enoshima was probably used to it. And if someone is used to all the highlights that others could only dream off, would they still be highlights?

For the (h/c) haired female, there was only one highlight that was associated with Junko Enoshima. And that was her older sister: Mukuro Ikusaba, the Ultimate Soldier. She didn't know why, but she was completely enhanced by the black haired female, no matter what she would do or say.

Mukuro was also really pretty, (y/n) could never be proven otherwise. She didn't understand why the soldier wasn't loved as much as her sister. Wasn't a really strong and skilled fighter even more interesting than some boring fashionista? The female didn't care about the others when it came to that topic.

But the sad thing was: Mukuro was also really cold and (y/n) would probably never be able to befriend her, especially because of how socially awkward she was. And how would she even approach an Ultimate when she was in the Reserve Course Department? It was hopeless.
❀❀❀❀❀