ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n) didn't come to school for the following three days. She was afraid her classmates would gossip about her again. And she was still a bit disappointed because of the ignorance she received from Mukuro. In her eyes, no one could have a nice day after receiving that from her.

"I will have to go to school today." (Y/n) sighed and put on her grey uniform. If she would continue to skip classes, she could get detention for her actions. "But if I hurry up, I might be able to talk to Mukuro! She sometimes comes in early!"

These thoughts immediately made her cheer up. The (h/c) haired Reserve Course student had to admit: Maybe she had a small crush on the Ultimate Soldier. Well, not a small one. 'I have a massive crush on her! I know she would never be interested, but still... I can't help it!'

On her way to school, she spotted some Ultimates laughing with each other. They seemed so carefree. Of course, she knew that no one had a perfect life, but to her these Ultimates looked like they were close to having one. 'I would love to have a special talent...'

One of them even turned around and waved at her! No one ever waved at her when they saw her. A bit surprised, she raised her hand and waved back. It was a pink haired male, wearing something like a blue mechanic uniform. 'He seems really fun to be around!'

For the rest of her walk, a small smile was plastered onto her face. Whenever people did something like that, no matter how shy and introverted she was, it made her feel better. Swiping back her (h/c) strands of her, she entered the large building of Hope's Peak Academy.

In the distance, she could see the silhouette of Mukuro. Should she try and talk to her? It was her goal to be there early for that exact reason, but now that the moment had come, (y/n) didn't know what to say or do. It probably was her only chance.

"Hey, why are you staring at Ikusaba like that? Aren't you that creep that called out to her a few days ago? Were you really too embarrassed to come to school just because of that? Oh my god, you really are the one! I recognize your hair!"

More than just startled, the female student turned around, suddenly facing a blonde girl that wore a glare on her face. She too wore the grey uniform of the Reserve Course and while (y/n) was busy looking at her, a crowd had already formed around them. "Come on, answer already!"

"I-I... I think you're talk-talking to the wrong p-person...!" She knew that her stuttering had already given her away, it was pretty obvious, even to someone that wasn't involved in the whole situation. "Of course I'm not! Do you think we're stupid or something like that? Please!"

From a small distance away, the Ultimate Soldier noticed the small, one-sided fight. She didn't think it was fair to pick on the (h/c) haired girl like that, especially since she hadn't done anything wrong. Personally, she couldn't care less who called after her and who didn't.

Sighing, she slowly made her way over to the circle, harshly pushing through the crowd. The black haired female had to be careful, or these weak students would have some broken bones after she was done making herself way. Looking at the blonde, she stood next to (y/n). "What do you think you're doing?"
❀❀❀❀❀