ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Whoa, I can't believe you! You told us you and Ikusaba barely know each other!" The same blonde from the last incident snickered, pulling out her phone and showing the photo to (y/n). She had already seen it the night before, but it shocked her once again to see it on a stranger's display.

"I-" "Wow, she really is a complete liar. I bet she thinks she's better than us because she has Ikusaba as her friend. The other Ultimates must've hung out with her to get close with us, not with her!" A male in the small crowd snickered.

She gulped while they kept surrounding her desk. When did their jealousy turn into bullying? Then again, they didn't hit her or do anything like that, so could it really be called bullying? The female was quite confused and just hoped for the next teacher to finally arrive and make them go away.

"Hey, don't just sit there and ignore us! If you have a problem with us and think you can just say nothing, why don't you call over your amazing friends? Would they even pick up? I'm sure they already blocked you, if you've even exchanged numbers, which you probably haven't."

"We never exchanged numbers, you're right... But that doesn't give you the right to treat me like this... You aren't better than me either...!" The (h/c) haired female thought about how frustrated Mukuro was back when they practiced. 'This isn't physical but emotional fighting, right? Would she be proud of me?'

"Oh, so you CAN speak." Unfazed, one of the guys seemed to just wave her off. "Just know that you aren't special enough to be their friend, so don't act all high and mighty." It made her angry on how he just dismissed her, but she also didn't want the fight to continue.

When lunchtime came around, the Reserve Course student quickly got up and left the classroom, exhausted from everything that had happened. "Hey, wait for me." A familiar cold but also warm voice said behind her, a certain black haired female appearing next to her. "Oh, nice to see you..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"My sister and me saw that your classmates were staring at you again. But this time, it seemed much more intense. What's the matter with them?" Raising an eyebrow, the Ultimate Soldier looked (down/up) at her friend and sighed shortly after. "I received a picture from an unknown number last night..."

"Oh, let me guess." Mukuro began, clearly annoyed with the whole situation. "It was a picture of you and me, probably from yesterday. And all of your classmates saw it, right? Whoever it was that took the picture, they sent it to them. And now they're jealous."

Nodding, (y/n) looked down. "You're right, that's exactly what happened." By the end of her sentence, they sat down on a nearby bench. As gentle as she could, the black haired female placed her hand on (y/n)'s head, pulling it down to rest on her shoulder. "Do you want me to teach them a lesson?"

Said female wasn't even able to answer her question. Her face was growing red, like it always did when Mukuro got close to her. "You know..." The soldier placed her hand on the girl's head again. "I've known about your crush on me for quite a while now."

"Wh-What?! Are you being serious right now...?! Who told you about it?!" She was extremely shocked, but still kept her head on her shoulder. It just felt so extremely nice and comfortable. "Junko told me that you were acting like it. It kind of made sense to me, so let's talk about it."
❀❀❀❀❀