ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
'Pictures... Photos... Paintings...?' All kinds of words for something that showed and captured a particular moment went through (y/n)'s head. What did they mean when they said that? Maybe that one Ultimate really took some photos without them knowing, but wouldn't she have noticed her doing so? It was weird.

"Hey there!" Someone swung their arm around her shoulders. The gesture and voice made it quite clear who it was. "Why are ya looking like you've just seen a fricking ghost?" Raising her head to look at the Ultimate Fashionista, she tried to think of a lie for an answer.

"Ah... I... I just received a bad grade for my essay, that's all...?" Rolling her light blue eyes, Junko retreated her arm again. "Yeah, like I'm gonna believe that! Ya know, working in the fashion industry, I know when people are just lying to me, so spit it out!"

Why was the strawberry blonde so extremely interested in her life? Or why she was even looking sad to begin with? If her classmates were to see this, they would never leave (y/n)'s side again! Then again, maybe Junko was just being friendly... Even if it was unlikely...

"The truth is, I think someone took pictures of me and my friends without us noticing... Maybe it was one of my friends... The point is that people from my classroom saw the picture and are now trying to befriend me... Just because my friends are Ultimates...! It's frustrating..."

The (h/c) haired female didn't expect Junko to understand. After all, the Ultimate Fashionista was used to standing in front of a camera. One picture wouldn't interest her in the slightest, right? Well, the Reserve Course student was wrong about that. Actually, the fashionista looked quite annoyed and disappointed.

"Ugh, I would've rather heard a boring story about the essays y'all are writing! But oh man, some weird sh-t like that?" Her hands were now laying on her hips, just to symbolize how angry she was, no matter how dramatic it may have looked in that moment.

"May I ask you why you are so upset about it...?" Widening her eyes, (y/n) fiddled with her gray uniform, nervous. She didn't expect to receive a reaction like that. "Because y'all are so fricking weird! Well, except for you, I guess." Once again, the strawberry blonde rolled her eyes, huffing.

The (h/c) haired female nodded. She was glad that another person understood how she felt about the weird obsession her classmates had with Ultimates. Of course, she never thought the talented people were enjoying the attention, she just thought they were all ignoring it or something like that.

"Also, don't think we're friends, you're still really boring." Junko quickly said, looking at her nails. "But I know you like my sister, so I guess I can't really ignore you, right? Especially since you're a normal Reserve Course student, and don't have any special talents like we do."

That line made her forget about the mysterious photo and feel bad about herself. Enoshima was right. (Y/n) would never be good enough for the Ultimate Soldier, no matter how hard she tried. She just wasn't as special as them, or had anything interesting to share with the world.

"Speaking of the b-tch, there she is!" The Ultimate Fashionista pointed at her sister, who was approaching the two of them with a furious look on her face, confusing the both of them. "But why the f-ck does she look soooo p-ssed? She looks like she's about to murder someone."
❀❀❀❀❀