ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Oh, really? Was it the one with short red hair?" (Y/n) asked, leaning forward in curiosity. "Yes, that's her. But she texted me, saying that she didn't take any photos the day you guys were hanging out. She's not the type of person to lie, so I believe her."

"Wait... Did you tell her about what happened...?! What if she thinks badly of me, now that she heard about it...?!" Her (e/c) eyes widened in fear, staring at the Ultimate Soldier. "I didn't tell her, I messaged her. And why would she think badly of you now?"

The Reserve Course student paused. "Well... She now knows that some creep is lurking around me, even if it's 'only' one of my weird classmates. I'm sure she doesn't want to get involved with that..." She looked down, obviously sad that it was possible for her to lose one of her newfound friends.

"I can't tell you much about the students from their class, but I know that she's not someone to just give up on a friendship that easily. You wouldn't believe how much Junko tells me about that class, especially since Kamakura is one of the students in there."

For a few minutes, (y/n) was just busy with pouting and being embarrassed. Maybe Mukuro was right and there was nothing to worry about. But what if one of her new friends really would leave their friendship because of that person...? She couldn't help but be paranoid about it.

"Seriously. Calm down already. Even if she broke off your friendship, what about it? You still have other friends and don't really need her anyways." For that statement, the Ultimate Soldier received a small sigh of frustration from her new friend. "I'm sorry, is that not how friendship works?"

"Not at all... Of course I'm going to be sad when loosing a friend, no matter how many other friends I have... Because you still loose someone dear to you... Though we don't even know each other that well... I'd still be really sad about it, you can believe me about that!"

The black haired female shrugged and looked out of the window next to them. "I guess so? Don't complain, this is probably my first friendship." The Reserve Course student was really surprised to hear that. "What about that black haired male? Kamakura, right? Aren't you two friends?"

"Kamakura and me, being friends? He's just like me when it comes to friendships. The only person he really kind of cares for, is his brother Hajime Hinata." Another surprised glance was thrown at her. "They're brothers? Then why don't they share the same last name? And what's Kamakura's special talent?"

"It's the same as with Junko and me. We don't share a last name either. It's just... Let's call it complicated. And Izuru Kamakura... You could almost call him the Ultimate Person? He's perfect in many things. Again, it's really complicated, so don't ask me about these things again, thank you."

"Okay..." (Y/n) really wanted to learn more about it, but decided to drop it. Then she realized something, that made her really scared. "Wait... What if that person isn't one of my weird classmates but an actual stalker...? What do I do, Mukuro...?!" Her (e/c) eyes widened.

"Don't panic, it's probably nothing. But you should learn some self-defense, just in case it gets worse." Her eyes - if it was even possible - widened more and more. "Like... Like punching someone?! I can't do that! Where would I even learn it?!" Mukuro calmly looked at her. "From me."
❀❀❀❀❀