ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

At first, (y/n) expected it to be awkward when they would start eating, but that wasn't the case at all. When relaxed and comfortable, Mukuro revealed herself to be quite friendly. She was also a really good listener and didn't mind listening to the stories the student had to tell her.

What the (h/c) haired female didn't know, was the fact that the Ultimate Soldier was only acting like that around her. She didn't know why she felt so extremely comfortable when talking to the Reserve Course student. And why she thought that gray suddenly looked nice on her.

"You know, maybe I should start making friends. If other people are just like you, it would be nice to have some of them as companions." Mukuro said, smiling slightly when she noticed how flustered the girl seemed to get. "O-Oh, is that so...? Thank you so much...!"

'Ikusaba is being so nice and caring towards me...! It's really making my heart flutter... Does she know I have feelings for her? Did Junko notice something and tell her?' (Y/n)'s thoughts were racing around many things, which were all connected to the Ultimate Soldier.

"But I guess there aren't many people like you out there, so how about becoming friends? I'm sorry, I'm awkward when asking something like this." The black haired female rubbed the back of her neck, looking at the flustered girl in front of her. 'Did she really just ask me to be friends?!'

"I... I would love to become your friend, Ikusaba...! D-Does that mean I can call you 'Mukuro' from now on? I hope you aren't uncomfortable with me asking that!" Again, the (h/c) haired female was completely overthinking the situation and couldn't help but embarrass herself a little bit.

Letting out a laugh, the black haired female nodded. "You're talking too much because of something this simple? I guess I'll have a lot to listen to." For a split second, she grinned, looking just like Junko in that moment, before returning back to her almost emotionless face.

"I-I'm sorry, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable, I swear!" (Y/n)'s cheeks continued to grow redder and redder with every word she said. "Yeah, I get it. Just call me Mukuro and stop worrying about it. But refrain from calling me that when we're around your classmates."

"I didn't even consider doing that, really... I want to avoid them and their stupid stalking as much as possible... No wonder they think I'm arrogant. They think I'm only willing to hang out with Ultimates! Can you believe that?! That's ridiculous and just not true at all!"

Mukuro nodded. "First, I can't believe that. How can people be that stupid? No wonder Junko hates their guts. And second, why don't you try talking back? You have a mouth and vocal cords, start using these things." The Ultimate Soldier crossed her arms before sighing and taking a bite from her food.

"Well... I'm sure you already noticed how shy and awkward I can be, so what's with that question...? It's not like I can scream in their faces about how much I hate them and the things they say..." The Reserve Course student looked away for a few seconds.

"Of course you can, it just would be extremely... Well, you definitely wouldn't get any more popular with them, let's say it like this." Her eyes shifted to her phone. "Oh, Koizumi wrote me a message." (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Who...?" "The photographer you were hanging out with."
❀❀❀❀❀