ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❀❀❀❀❀
Before anyone could come up to her, (y/n) decided to miss the last class of the day and ran out. 'I can't deal with such an extreme misunderstanding!' She only thought, continuing to run, finding herself in the school's garden a few minutes later. 'There aren't many people here...'

Letting out a sigh of relief, the Reverse Course student let herself fall onto a nearby bench, closing her eyes for a few seconds. 'I'm so glad I didn't have to confront them... Maybe I should start changing that shy habit of mine, it's making me skip classes, that's definitely a problem...'

Suddenly, a shadow fall onto the girl, making her jump a bit. 'Oh no, please don't tell me some of my classmates followed me...! I'm not sure if they would go this far, but-' Her thoughts were cut off as soon as she opened her eyes and saw who it was.

"You again...?" Surprised, (y/n) looked up at the pink haired male. "Yep, it's me again! We noticed you sitting all alone, so we thought we should sit with you, if ya don't mind!" She had to smile from how cheerful he was. "Oh, I see... But... 'We'?"

A few people sat next to her, on the bench or on the grass next to it. "Hey there!" One of them cheerfully said, holding up a camera. "I hope we aren't disturbing you, but Kazuichi told us you were looking a bit sad and lonely, so we thought we could accompany you!"

Shaking her head, the Reverse Course Student looked at all the different people. One of them was a nurse and seemed just as shy as her. One even had hair like a giant marshmallow, at least it looked very soft and fluffy. "Thank you for your concern...!"

That was new. These people didn't want to spend time with her because she knew one or two Ultimates - since they already were Ultimates and had their own special talents -, they wanted to make sure that she was alright! People in the Reverse Course weren't as nice...

"So, what's your name?" The same red haired photographer asked, while looking around the school garden. She was probably searching for a new motive for one of her pictures, but she also could've just been admiring the beauty of some plants and insects. "My name is (y/n) (l/n), I'm a Reverse Course student...!"

"Oooh, the Reverse Course? Isn't that super boring? You guys are always wearing these gray uniforms!" A female with piercings and long black hair chirped into the conversation, staring at said clothing. "It's alright. I guess you get used to wearing the same thing every single day."

Another Ultimate, a small boy with the outfit of a cook, seemed to have a realization. "Wait... Aren't you that girl that everyone's been bugging for a while now? You're the girl from the rumors about you and Ikusaba, right?" His nose began to bleed a little, no one knew why.

"Right, I heard about those... Ikusaba didn't seem to care at all, but Enoshima seemed to be super annoyed and kept shooting glares at any student with a gray uniform..." A girl playing a video game just said, but immediately focused on what she was doing again. "You're right, Chiaki!"

"Ikusaba didn't care about the rumors? That means she wasn't annoyed or mad about them?" They all shook their heads and (y/n) could feel her heart beating faster. 'That means that Ikusaba doesn't hate me now...! I'm so glad to hear that, especially from other Ultimates like her!'
❀❀❀❀❀