ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

❀❀❀❀❀
Everyone fell silent, even the blonde that seemed so confident before. "A-Ah, Ikusaba...!" The bully managed to stutter out, stepping back, away from the soldier. Mukuro obviously seemed to be angry, or at least annoyed by what was happening, not in the mood to listen to any excuses.

"I don't care what you have to say. She called out to me because we know each other." The Ultimate Soldier said with a cold expression on her face, grabbing the (h/c) haired female's arm and dragged her off, ignoring all the stares that they were receiving from the crowd.

"I-Ikusaba...?" A blush made its way onto (y/n)'s (s/c) cheeks. 'Is this really happening? Maybe I'm dreaming...! I can't believe Mukuro is helping me!' Flustered, the Reserve Course student looked at the black haired female, who still had that same expression on her beautiful face.

Said female only looked back (up/down) at her, raising an eyebrow. "What? Aren't you glad that you're away from them?" Gulping, she nodded, looking down at the hand that was gripping her arm. And for her taste, the grip was a little bit too tight. Mukuro really had incredible strength.

"Of course I'm glad, but... Your hand's holding my arm a little bit too tight... It's starting to hurt, I'm sorry for complaining...!" The words came out of her mouth before she even had a chance to stop herself. "Please don't be mad, I didn't mean it in a bad way...!"

Rolling her eyes a little, Mukuro let go of the girl, after making sure that they were out of sight. "Obviously. How could someone mean this in a bad way? Or are you saying I did it on purpose? That's what you meant with 'in a bad way', right?"

(Y/n) quickly shook her head, before nodding like a crazy person. "No...! I-I mean, yes, that's what I meant when saying that...! I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose...!" Mukuro found it quite amusing how desperate the strange girl seemed. "Right. Why did you even call out to me?"

"I-" She froze. What was she supposed to say now? That she fell in love with someone that never even noticed her? No way, she would rather ask Junko for her number and some fashion tips! But telling Mukuro the truth about her crush? Never in a thousand years!

"I don't have all day. My sister is waiting." The Ultimate Soldier said, still with a straight face. "I- To be honest, I don't know either! Sometimes, I just end up rambling about random things or call out to random people! Maybe I should get it checked out, haha!"

While the female was sputtering out nonsense that randomly came to her mind for a sad excuse, she didn't even notice that the other person of the conversation was already walking off. She couldn't let Junko wait, it would probably be the death of her. 'That girl is so weird.'

"There you are, loser! Seriously, where have you been? I was waiting for like, ages!" Mukuro widened her eyes a bit when Junko said that. "How long have you been waiting for, Junko?!" "For like, half an hour? What have you been doing and why was it so extremely important?"

How was the soldier supposed to explain that? She didn't even know herself why she had helped that girl. Normally, she wouldn't care one single bit about situations like these. But since the female had called out to her a few days prior, she somehow noticed her existence and couldn't leave her there.
❀❀❀❀❀