ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"What is this?" Mukuro furiously asked, holding up a small photograph. Squinting her eyes together, (y/n) tried to see what was in it. It was a picture of the Ultimate Soldier and her when they rushed away from the crowd. At first, she didn't see why it was that bad.

But taking an even closer look at it, the (h/c) haired female realized that the photo was taken when their heads were a bit too close. She didn't even notice when her cheeks flushed a dark red, too shocked to say anything. 'How could someone capture us like that? In one single picture?'

"Yeah, that's cool and all, but why are you soooo angry about it?" Junko scrolled through her phone, raising an eyebrow while she did so. "I thought you didn't care about what other people thought? What's with your sudden anger?" Mukuro took a deep breath.

"I'm not angry because of what they might think about me, but how much they're gonna bother (l/n) from now on. Remember how crazy they got when they only heard about us supposedly being friends? It's gonna be ten times worse, if that's enough and not understated."

The Reserve Course student looked down at her feet, growing embarrassed and flattered at the same time. Was Mukuro really that worried about her? It would be a dream come true for her! "Thank you for worrying about me, Ikusaba, but my classmates are currently going crazy over something else..."

"About what?" A little bit confused, the Ultimate Soldier raised one of her eyebrows. She didn't know why she was so curious and worried about (y/n), but she couldn't care less in that moment. "I think I befriended some Ultimates, and a photo of all of us together was seen by my classmates."

"Oh yeah, she told me about that! Man, these people are going crazy because her friends are Ultimates!" The Ultimate Fashionista rolled her eyes, already growing annoyed again. "I mean, come on! They're literally stalking her because her friends aren't as f-cking boring as them."

"Do you really think we're that boring, Enoshima?" Tilting her head towards the strawberry blonde, (y/n) gave her a curious and questioning look. "Duh! Y'all don't even have thing's you're good at, like us. But I guess you're the only one that's kinda alright?" She shrugged and looked back into her phone.

Mukuro sighed and looked at the picture while the two were talking. Why was her heart beating faster when she thought about it more intensely? That picture looked like they were about to kiss. What if that would've been the case? How would she have felt during it?

'Useless thoughts. I have to focus on finding the weird person that took those pictures. These crazy classmates of hers will never leave her alone again, should they ever see that picture. Though they already saw her when she was surrounded by many other Ultimates. The situation is hopeless for her.'

Shaking her head, the Ultimate Soldier looked up when someone tapped her arm. She noticed that Junko was gone, leaving the two behind. "Huh? Where's Junko?" Her gray eyes looked (down/up) at the (h/c) haired female. "Oh, she said she saw someone called Kamakura and ran over to him."

"Oh. Right, we wanted to meet up with him. Anyways, why did you tap my arm?" (Y/n) scratched the back of her neck. "Would you like to maybe... Grab some food together?" Her cheeks flushed red as she anxiously waited for Mukuro's answer. But this time, she actually agreed.
❀❀❀❀❀