ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
The following days, (y/n) was able to ignore every single question that her classmates asked her. Which was extremely surprising, considering the whole class kept storming over to her whenever they saw her. After all, she was seen with a bunch of Ultimates! She still couldn't understand their obsession with them.

"Good morning!" And she couldn't help herself but greet Mukuro with a big smile whenever she saw her on the hallways. She was just so happy that the Ultimate Soldier didn't hate her! The black haired female would always give her a confused look, but it didn't matter.

'What's up with her? Why does she keep greeting me? Did I show any signs of friendship towards her?' Mukuro sat next to Kamakura, listening to Junko rambling about something while thinking about the (h/c) haired Reserve Course student. For some reasons, she found the small greetings she received nice.

"Are ya even listening to me?!" The strawberry blonde pulled out her phone, looking through it for a bit, while insulting Mukuro because of her not listening to her rambling. 'Should I talk to her? Wait, why am I even noticing her at all? I should just ignore her!'

"Oh my f-cking god, why are you acting so strange? I'm talking to you!" Pouting slightly, the Ultimate Fashionista leaned back and looked at her long red nails. "I was asking you about that gray mouse. What's her name again?" Hearing her nickname for (y/n), Mukuro looked up.

"(Y/n) (l/n), I think. Why? Didn't you say that all Reserve Course students were boring? What's with the sudden interest in them?" Rolling her blue eyes, Junko gave a small huff. "I'm only interested in your behavior. Does it have something to do with that girl, or what?"

"No, don't say things like that." The older one of them immediately shook her head, sighing. "I'm just a little bit confused about why she keeps waving at me with that bright smile." She said, as if she had never interacted with a human being before. Kamakura also sighed.

"Isn't it obvious? Whoever the person is, that the two of you keep arguing about, I'm sure she's romantically attracted to you." Mukuro's cheeks grew a little bit red. "What? You're a crazy psychopath, Kamakura! Why would she have feelings for me?! You're delusional, absolutely delusional!" Her reaction made Junko laugh.

"Duh, now that he says it, it makes sense!" Her face went into a small frown. "But a Reverse Course student? Seriously? Why couldn't it have been someone else?" The black haired male looked at her. "What's with you and your hate for them? Hajime is one too, you know."

"Yeah, but he's like, your brother and not as boring as those losers! He doesn't obsess over us because we're Ultimates. The others do. And it's so fricking creepy. They either wanna be like us soooo bad or they want to get to know us, which is even worse."

If (y/n) would have been there at that moment, she would have agreed with the Ultimate Fashionista. Once again, she had been bombarded with questions regarding her new friends, and if they wanted to meet them too. However, she always told them that she didn't know what they were talking about.

"Come on, you know what we're talking about! We've all seen you hang out with them in the school garden! Well... We didn't see you, but we saw the photos, you can't fool us! So stop lying and share your friends!" She was confused. Did the Ultimate Photographer take some pictures?
❀❀❀❀❀