The Trap!

Once I saw the perfect time to strike, I snuck behind the man with the blue and yellow sweater, jumped on top of him and started punching him in the face. When the other guy noticed me, he ran down the stairs and out the door. Then I heard Aryanna sprinting up the stairs. The funniest part was seeing her face as I was punching the man. After a few minutes of struggling to get him to talk, I found an effective way that works. All I need to do is tell him that if he doesn't talk, we will call the cops for him breaking and entering into my house. After we got all the information we wanted, I went to look for my phone to call the police because if he takes a lie detector test he will need to admit the car shooting. When I got my phone and came back, I saw Arya lying on the floor with a black eye and the man running down the stairs. I ran to help Arya which gave him the perfect amount of time to get away. At least we got a lot of useful information including that the two men are part of a three person gang, while the third person is the leader. Also, we found out that we were the first people out of six to survive the drive-by shooting and that is why they are now determined to kill us. We are unlucky because now that we know this information the leader will probably be notified of our knowledge of their gang and won't stop until we're dead. When my parents got home at five, we told them everything and we filled them in on the drive-by shooting and the unsuccessful report to the police. They were mortified to find out we were being targeted by a gang. All together we decided that my parents would pick both Arya and I up and drop us off everywhere so we're never alone, and as a plus we are not allowed to leave each other's sides.