Help

When they came back into the room I noticed Arya starting to wake up. She looked so lost and confused on where she was and why Maddie and Sydney were there. Sydney noticed that I was about to explode if my questions weren't answered, so she asked me if I had any questions. "I have a million questions, for example why?" Since both of them knew I was gonna ask that, Maddie had no hesitation when she gave her answer. "The reason we kidnapped you guys is because..." While Maddie was in the middle of her sentence, she was interrupted by Sydney who said, "We wanted to know why you haven't been to school and what happened with the coma. Also we want to know why you're suspicious of Seth." Since I had no choice, I had to explain. After about an hour of explaining and a few interruptions from Arya, I finished. Maddie started explaining possible plans to catch him in the act, which surprised me. I thought they kidnapped us because they were helping Seth, but I guess not. The four of us finally agreed on a plan, but there was one problem. We didn't know what would happen next! It could be the school collapsing or the bank situation. I don't think we could catch him when it comes to the school because we don't know how he pulled it off. But for the counterfeit money, he probably snuck it into my wallet when I was at school. All of us guessed that the school collapsing would be next to happen, because his plan is to kill us, but when he sees it's not working he will try to get me arrested. We all agreed to go to school the next day, but we wouldn't go to the library. We will tell Charlotte, Julia, and Brandon to go to the exit of the school and wait. That way when the school collapses we will all be out the door.