Dead...!

When we got both men to give up, I heard a bloodcurdling scream. When I turned around I was horrified to see Sasha lying on the floor bleeding like crazy and Seth running out the bedroom. Maddie and Sydney said they would guard the men until the police came, while the rest of us helped Sasha or helped catch Seth. We agreed that Arya and I would go after Seth while the rest of the group helped Sasha, so Arya and I ran downstairs. We were so glad to see my parents keeping him from escaping. Just then the doorbell rang. When I looked through the window I saw five cops with handcuffs and guns. The second I let them in, I told Arya I was gonna check up on Sasha while she would explain everything to the police. When I opened my bedroom door, I saw Sasha on my bed and blood everywhere. I also heard Savannah crying and screaming in the corner of the room. I told Brandon that the police are here and asked if he could bring the men down to the cops. When he agreed, I asked if Sasha was ok. When I asked that, Savannah screamed, "She's dead! Her heart isn't beating... It should've been me who died, not her, just not her!" When I heard that I broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably. By that point Arya came into the room, surprised by the horrible scene she was seeing. When she found out why everyone was crying, she started crying herself. After a few seconds of standing there, she went downstairs. When she came back, two cops were behind her. They examined the body and called an ambulance. Within a few minutes the doctors from inside the ambulance called and legally announced her dead. With those news Savannah ran to the kitchen and came back with a steak knife. As her classmate I always knew she was suicidal, so I ran up to her and tried to grab the knife from her, but I was too late... she stabbed herself and fell on the floor bleeding.