New House

For the rest of the day we were at Sasha and Savannah's funeral. All of us cried a lot. It was extremely sad, especially the fact that both deaths happened in my house. Everyone's parents let us have another sleepover because tomorrow we will go to a water park together. The next day all seven of us went to the best water park in town, and later we even got ice cream. After a long day of fun, we began to drop everyone off at their houses one by one. When Arya and I got to my house she told me that her parents were picking her up too. In about ten minutes her parents picked her up, which left me and my parents alone. My parents told me to pack my bags because we were moving! Apparently they bought the house a few months ago and thought this was the perfect time to move in. I was glad because I didn't want to live under the same roof as someone's death spot. Apparently some guy who is rarely home bought it because he doesn't spend much time at home anyways, so it wouldn't bother him. My parents told me that we were moving to a house a bit bigger than mine and prettier, with more rooms. I was so glad. That day we officially moved out of our old house and into our new home. When we got to the new house my parents told me to go explore the house and read my mystery book series. At first I wanted to, but I told them I didn't want to read the books anymore because it reminded me of my experiences.