Stalkers

It seemed as if Arya and I were the only ones with the idea to follow the men, but if Seth and the two men saw us we wouldn't be able to. I saw Seth turn around and start staring at the group of five. Then I saw him sigh and turn back around towards the men. Next, Seth signaled something towards them, then understandingly the two men nodded which let the trio sneak away. I started following them because I needed to know their next move. I saw Arya following my lead and doing the same thing. I was amazed to see them go to a public park and start discussing. At first I thought they were stupid, but I remembered everyone should be at work or at school, and the only reason we weren't was because of the collapsing school. During the next 10 minutes I heard Seth explaining a plan to the men. The plan Seth made, made it easy to flip against them. Their plan was simple. Seth had to spy on me the next day at school and at 5:00 he would break into my house and put counterfeit coins in my wallet. It was a smart plan if I still took singing lessons on Wednesdays, but I stopped and told no one, so there would be no way for him to know that. When they started leaving, I realized it had been 30 minutes. Arya and I needed to be back at school! I ran out of my hiding spot and ran to hers to let her know that we needed to go back to school. At that news Aryanna broke into a sprint. After two minutes of running, we finally got there and joined the rest of the school. When we asked about the group of early escapees, the two of us found out that Alvin and Julia had been picked up by their mom and Charlotte got picked up by her dad. But Maddie and Sydney were still here.