The Theory

I had a small theory: Maybe what I imagined was me reliving the week before the bomb, the way everything actually happened. To test out my theory I asked, "Did the school fall apart?" Proving my theory wrong, the doctors told me I was just dreaming. There was still one possibility. Maybe the shooting, the school, the concert, the bank, and the break in was a dream, but the project was real. If that's true it would still prove Seth guilty. "Do I have a Science project?" I asked hoping my theory is correct. Proving this theory right, my parents showed me a text that I sent them saying, "I'm working on a project after school. Can you pick me up an hour after you usually do?" Surprising everyone, I said, "I know who did this!" Everyone looked at me waiting for me to answer. When I said it was Seth, everyone including Arya gasped. For the next five minutes people were arguing with me saying I had no proof and I was making false accusations. Everything people said started to get to me, making me second guess my idea, but I still stuck with it knowing it was correct. After another week of being in the hospital, they finally let Arya and I go home. Our parents decided to keep us together because of emotional support and stuff like that, which meant that Arya was now living at my house. When I heard that, I instantly had deja vu to my so-called dream. She was gonna live at my house! Both Arya and I were tired so we decided to walk to a park and read a book. Halfway there we came to a street. When I looked around I realized that this was the street where it all started. It was where the dream of the shooting happened. What was weird is that the street was empty. Not a single person or car was there. I had a feeling it would be a bad idea to go there but Arya saw no problem with it. I couldn't let her go alone, so I went against every thought in my mind. With that, I ran to catch up. After about a minute of walking, I started gaining confidence and losing the fear of my dream coming true. Until...