In The Lab

After going down two flights of stairs to the basement, we got there. Luckily the lab was empty, which gave us the fortune of working in peace. Since the lights were off, Seth offered to go turn on the lights while we tried to look for a clean station to work at. The second the lights turned on I got hit on the back of the head with something as hard as wood! All I remember was seeing Aryanna get hit with a bat and then I passed out. When I woke up I was tied to a pole with Arya trapped next to me. Then I heard three sets of footsteps, and looked up to see Seth and the two men from earlier walking towards us. I tried to scream but the men put a gun against my forehead and threatened to kill me. My heart was pounding and I was terrified knowing this is the end for me and Aryanna, who was on the verge of tears. Shivering, I asked, "Why are you doing this? We barely even know you." Instead of answering he just laughed and said, "Have fun dying to the bomb." After hearing the word 'bomb', Arya started screaming which made the trio run away. For a few minutes we thought we were safe but then we heard a loud click, and right after that, a huge explosion happened! The shockwave from the explosion made me faint while I felt my arm burn from the fire outbreak.