The Setup

The next morning I was ready to set up an act that would ensure Seth comes at 5:00. I was planning to talk to my friends about going to the bank that day at 6:00 (which wasn't true) so that way he doesn't move the day or time of his break in. When I got to school Arya and I found Maddie and Sydney. I saw Seth behind Arya, so I started talking about going to the bank at 6:00. It looked as if he fell for my act because he smirked and wrote something down in a small black notebook, which was in his pocket. After a bunch of boring classes, school ended. Arya and I went home with my parents and started talking about the plan. I let my parents know that seven friends: Maddie, Sydney, Julia, Brandon, Charlotte, Savannah, and Sasha were coming over to help with the plan. At 4:30 everyone came and ran upstairs. By that time my parents were already hiding in the closet just in case our criminals came early. When we shut the door I put an empty wallet on my desk as bait. As soon as I did that, all of us started discussing what we were going to do when the criminal trio came. In the end we agreed that as soon as Seth touches the wallet, we're gonna jump out of our hiding spots and fight Seth and the two men. The last thing we talked about before going into our hiding spots was who was gonna fight who. In the end we decided that Sasha, Maddie and I were fighting Seth, while Arya, Sydney, and Brandon will fight the man with the blue and yellow sweater. The last three people were supposed to fight the man in the red and black sweater. That meant three people were fighting each person and just in case one of the criminals escaped downstairs, my parents would help out.