19-Fell Apart ~ Steddie

Robin got up and so did the kids.

Robin wasn't fucking playing anymore, she wiped her tears away and started walking to Eddies' car.

"Wait, I almost forgot...didn't you say you don't have a license?" Max replied, "Yeah, I don't. Yet, I drove you guys to the pizza place just fine. So, I can try to get to Cali. We all better get the gear we need, okay? By the way, I'm in charge. So, everyone is gonna listen to me." Robin announced to everyone.

They all shook their heads in agreement.

They all got in the car and stopped at everyones' house to gather the supplies they need. Then, they headed straight to Cali.

And Eddies' car was kinda cramped. Robin was in the driver's seat, Dustin was in the passenger seat, and Lucas was between Max and Will. But, they managed as best as they could.

15 hours later

After a long drive, Robin was getting tired but tried to put on a brave face for them.

"Hey, Rob you look tired. I can take over...and I promise I won't go too fast." Max offered politely, "No, I got it okay...wait a second..this could go a lot faster if you drove." Robin came to an immediate stop which woke up the boys.

Robin looked at Max and smiled a sinister smile.

Robin was now in the passenger seat, Max was in the drivers' seat and all the boys were in the back.

The boys at first were uncomfortable but, somehow fell asleep while Max was kind of speeding. Good thing it's Hawkins, not a long of police patrol cause they are still worried more crazy shit will happen. So, they tend to go on higher grounds where "suspicious activity" has happened.

Robin was in a deep sleep but was worried about where Eddie was and if Steve was going to be okay. She didn't know how to think at all in this type of situation. Sometimes, she wishes she never became apart of this family but, is glad she did cause she would be nowhere without them.

5 hours later

"Hey, everyone wake up!!" Max yelled, "Was that necessary?" Dustin asked while slowly opening his eyes. "Yes, it was." Max snarkily replied.

They all woke up including Robin. Turns out they are at a gas station. Max got out to fill the tank. Robin looked at the boys and said, "You guys stay here and try to get the walkies working to try to communicate with El." Robin directed, "We can't we tried everything nothing worked." Dustin confessed with panic rising in his voice.

"Okay, then come with me," Robin responded while getting out of the car. The boys followed.

They all went to the bathroom and stuff they needed. Then, went back to Max who was filling up the tank. "Okay, so where are we now?" Robin asked Max, "We are somewhere around here." Max responded while pointing at the map.

"Okay, so we are 20 hours in and we have no idea where Eddie and that asshole are right now...and we still have 13 more hours to go...okay...so boys try to get the walkies working or I will take away privileges," Robin sternly.

"Okay, Robin why don't we just chill?" Max says in a calming matter, "Chill? How are we supposed to be chill when our friends are god knows where! Haha, everything was going great until secrets were kept, lies were said, and everything just fucking fell apart!" Robin panicked and then started gasping for air.

"Okay...um...we will try to get this working and Max will help you calm down," Dustin said while running in the back with Lucas and Will.

Max thought, "Really guys?"

Max went toward Robin and put her arm on her shoulder to comfort her. Robin turned and looked at Max with so many thoughts running in her head.

"Hey, we are gonna get through this. Okay." Max reassured her while pulling her into a hug.

"Okay...*sigh* 13 more hours to go and defeat this bastard." Robin roughly announced.

Robin went back to the passenger seat, while Max drove.

Robin doesn't understand how Steve thought she was a fast and reckless driver. She seems pretty calm to her.

Sorry for the lack of Steddie in this. I promise they will be in the next chapter :)