•9•

Steve stepped into school yet again the next day, sneering at the posters and other prophaganda for the stupid Homecoming. Steve had always dreamed of going to homecoming as a senior when he was with nancy, but now that seemed like a stupid wish to never to come true. 

Steve hadn't even realized that homecoming was approaching until he saw the posters, and he certainly wasn't the only one.

“Shit.” He muttered to himself. He was beginning to hate this black and white, girl and boy world. “Shit, shit, shit!” He whispered-shouted, slamming closed his locker. 

“Sucks, dont it?” Robin asked. Steve nodded, leaning against his locker with a sigh.

“Is there even a point to going to homecoming or prom, or any school dance  if you can't dance with the person you ask to go with?” Vickie muttered, standing next to robin. Robin and Steve shrugged in sync.

“There's always spiked punch and after-parties to look forward to!” Eddie says, joining them after overhearing the conversation.

They watched as another banner was hung on the wall opposite of them, just above the lockers. Steve rolled his eyes with a sigh.

“homecomings stupid.” Steve replied, and Eddie softly interlocked their pinkies.

“Hey, there are some good things to it!” He said, smiling softly. “And that's coming from a drug dealer who rarely even comes to school to watch the basketball games.” Steve looked over and up at Eddie, softly stifling his laughter.

“Is this your way of subtly asking me to be your date?” Steve asked.

“Was it not already established we were going together?” Eddie asked in return. Steve smiled.

“Fair.”

Vickie looked at Robin, who was smiling. “Are you two finally like- a thing?” Vickie asked, and Eddie nodded. “Holy shit! I'm so happy for you!”

“Shush, we're still at school!” Steve said, giggling like a schoolgirl.

“Fine, fine!” she said, rolling her eyes.

Finally the bell rang, signifying they had 2 minutes to get to their first period classes, being history for both Eddie and steve. robin and vickie had to attend something for band, so they wherent there.

it was boring as usual, and steve really did try his best to pay attention, but the stupid boy next to him wouldnt stop passing him notes and making him laugh.

jason eyed the two with disgust. he knew what they where doing was unholy, and he wanted it to stop. he found it disgraceful that no one was stopping them, that every pretended they couldnt see what was happening; eddie corrrupting another person to turn against god, to his satanic beliefs.