Chapter 1

(Okay so like basically i started this book back when I was a fetus and when our presidents were white man and basically fetus me COULD NOT WRITE for shit so I am so sorry. I don't have time to re-write it all other than editing it a bit to make it less boring and shit so stay with me the first chapters please. You can really tell the difference in my writing now, I think so I am dearly sorry for my lack of writing skills back in the dayzzzzz.

Okay well if you stil continue to read thank you so much and I promise it'll be worth it in the end.

I stopped writing this book for about a year so I am just not updating thank you guys ily for reading and if you stopped reading now and are just now leaving then jokes on you because I'm actually Harry Styles writing a Niall Horan fanfic... Maybe.)

--------------------------------

"You totally like him Lizzy"

Jackie said talking about the guy I had bumped into moments ago.

"No I don't shutup" I said noticing my cheeks were turning a bright shade of pink.

"Okay, whatever"

She continued walking towards my place, away from the mall.

We kept quiet for the short walk home.

All I could think about was the boy I had bumped into at the mall.

Those sparking blue eyes, the crooked smile, the blonde hair with brown underneath.

They seemed familiar, but I couldn't manage to figure out where I'd seen him.

Apparently my confusion was noticeable, Jackie looked up at me giving me a What's-Up-With-You kinda look.

"What?" I asked playing dumb, hopefully she goes along with it and doesn't question furthermore.

"why have you been quiet all this time? What are you thinking about?" She asked and I sighed.

I told Jackie everything, but I wasn't sure about telling her this.. before I could think correctly, I opened my mouth and spoke out the words.

"that guy.. the.. the guy I bumped into. He looked familiar, I know him from somewhere, I just don't know where"

She looked at me curiously, her mouth opened but she hadn't managed words to come out

I closed my eyes.

I saw the same blonde, blue eyed boy I had bumped into awhile ago. But this time he was at a familiar setting.

Everything came to me.

I had never met the boy, I had never even been to the place where I had just day dreamed him in

It was all a dream I had weeks ago.

But that couldn't be possible.

Could it?

He's an imaginary character my brain made up in my dream.

How could I have just seen him?

"Uhh, Jackie? "

"Yes"

"Don't freak out but, I know where I know the guy from, He's from a dream I had a couple weeks ago, I'm positive he is. Is that even possible?" Jackie looked up at me awkwardly, confused. She kept walking, thinking. As if she was picking out the right words.

After a few minutes, she looked me in the eye trying to see if I was kidding.

"Jackie, I'm serious" I giggled.

She made a big grin. Showing her perfect teeth I was so jealous of.

"I've heard about this, well in movies and books but it can still happen, OMG YOU FOUND YOUR TRUE LOVE LIZZY, YOUR GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE 5 BEAUTIFUL LITTLE LIZZY'S AND WHATEVER HIS NAME'S. THIS IS SO CUTE OMFG. WE GOTTA GO FIND HIM AND TELL HIM HE'S YOUR TRUE LOVE AND YOU GUYS NEED TO DATE AND AHH, IT FEELS LIKE I'M IN A ROMANTIC MOVIE THIS IS SO EXITING"

I laughed, Jackie always thought of the funniest stupidest things.

"Okay first of all, I don't know if he is my 'True Love' I mean, I haven't even had a decent conversation with him unless you count exchanging apologies for bumping in to eachother, because i dont, and second I'm not just gonna go up to him and tell him that, I'll creep him out"

"Alright, we'll take it easy. But if it takes to long for him to realize you guys were meant to be, I'm just gonna find him and come right out and say it"

"Mhmm, you do that"

We both laughed as we reached my door step.

I had just moved to Ireland from Los Angeles, United States. Jackie was my only friend I had so far because I hadn't started school yet, and she was my neighbor. We had gotten extremely close in the last 3 months.

*Next Day*

"Lizzy, Jackie's here!"

I heard my mom call out from the living room.

I walked downstairs, Jackie was sitting on the couch talking to my brother, oh no.

"Hi Jackie"

I said before my brother could manage anything embarrassing out of his mouth.

'Hey" She said. "I was wondering if you wanted to go down to the plaza? Since you're new I thought I'd show you around" She continued.

"That would be great!" I said running upstairs tugging at Jackie's hand to come from behind.

We got ready; I chose to wear a white tank top with my black and white varsity jacket. I let my dark brown, wavy hair out natural covering it with a grey beanie.

I finished off my outfit with some skinny jeans and my white supra's I had just got.

"Hurry up lizzy, you take FO' EVER" Jackie said annoyed.

"Fine lets go" I said a little annoyed at her lack of patience.

We were walking towards the plaza when all of a sudden we hear music.

I couldn't clearly hear the lyrics of the music I heard.

As we walked closer it got clearer, and clearer and clearer until I could hear it perfectly.

"I know you love me, I know you care" the voice continued.

Me and jackie's faces lit up

"Just shout whenever and I'll be there" Me and Jackie sang as we laughed.

"I need to see who it is" I said pulling Jackie's hand and running towards the music before she could speak.