Authors Note

So how do you guys like my story so far?

This is my first fanfic so i think its kinda bad... lemme rephrase that REALLY horrible, but some people like it so i'm writing it anyways(: 

So uhh, comment any advise/feedback/etc and also comment what you think's gonna happen next, i try to not be too clishe' but i dont know what you guys think so if you comment that will help(: 

What do you think of Niall and Lizzy? Liall or Nizzy.... anywhore ship it? i tottally do! 

Ermm, so uhh this story is based on a dream i had... like i kept having the same dream over and over and i have this thing where i can kinda controll what happens in my dreams, its wierd but i kinda made my story like that and i just added some stuff. 

I was kinda tired of reading story's about the guy saving the girl and the girl not being the one who lets the guy come in so easily and i just thought i could write one that wasnt... i just wish i could write better. 

But yeah, Lizzy's sorta based on me, she's not like most girls she doesnt really fall inlove or let guys come in that easily but when she see's someone she really likes and knows she's inlove she takes a chance and doesnt give up, theres nothing wrong with the guy being the insecure one and the girl chasing him and yeahh.... Even though Lizzy is extremely insecure and she's been through alot through her years she's not afraid to say whats on her mind and chase what she wants. okay yeah idk. 

uhh so if you wanna know a little more about Lizzy she was born in California in a small town where her mom and 'Dad' lived and her dad started using drugs right after she was born, as soon as she started walking her dad spanked her and hit her, her mom had to do alot of shifts to keep her fed and Lizzy almost never saw her, her dad spent almost all the money on ciggarettes and drugs and when her mom refused to give him money, he would hit her. her mom didnt want Lizzy to get hurt so she didnt talk back much and did as he said, she knew he would hit or rape her if something didnt go as he instructed. he raped her for years but she didnt say anything to her mom because she didnt want her to worry, when her mom lost her daughter she finnally spilled and they escaped and moved to  ireland, they know if he ever finds them again, things wont go well and could possibly lead to death from both Lizzy and her mom.

ermm so yeah i think thats all, i was just trying to explain the charecters and story a little bit(: 

Comment/Follow/Vote/etc 

I love you all <3

YOU'S THE BOMB.COM c;

- LouisPradaBag