Chapter 22

We all ran backstage and came into a huge hug.

“Boys, can I talk to you?” Simon said from behind.

We walked over to him and made a circle around him.

“Before we get started, you guys should probably get to know each other do you guys know anywhere you guys could spend the weeke  her nd getting to know each other? He explained.

“My dad, he has a lake house, we could go there?” The curly haired, green eyed boy said.

We all knoded and walked together, I had to get my stuff and meet at the address the curly haired boy gave me.

I ran out to go find Lizzy and go home.

I saw her sitting on a bench at the waiting area as I ran towards her, she saw me running towards her and gave me a hug.

“What happened! Did you get in?” She asked rubbing the back of my neck.

“Well, sort of” I said not being able to hide my smile.

“They put me in a band!” I said excitedly.

She stepped back and gave me a worried look.

“Is there something wrong with that?” I asked.

“No, sorry. That’s great babe! i’m so proud of you!” She smiled as she took my hand and we walked out.

“Oh, hun, I forgot to tell you. I’m gonna be gone to this one place to get to know the band better.. I’ll be gone the whole weekend.”  I said as we got in the cab.

She gave me a sad look.

“But Ni, that’s our last weekend together until you have to go to the X Factor” She said squeezing my hand.

“I know , I wish I could stay but I have to. I’ll video chat and call you every nigh okay? This is my dream lizzy, I’m so close to making it real I have to do this, you’re the one that arranged this and I cant thank you enough but we wont get to spened that much time together just promise me we’ll work it out? Promise me you wont make me choose between you and my dream cuz I don’t think I can.”

“Niall, I promise I wont leave you no matter what” She laughed.

“We’ll work it out I mean with internet and cell phones this kinda things pretty easy”

We both nodded and we talked the rest of the ride.

--------------Lizzy’s POV-----------------------

We got to Nialls house and he immediately started packing.

“Okay so I’m gonna pack as fast as I can and im gonna take you to the mall before I have to go sounds good?” He asked smiling.

I nodded and helped him pack.

“Wait!” I said as he closed the suitcase.

I ran downstairs to his kitchen and came back with several twinkies and mini brownies.

“Your gonna need these” I said handing them to him.

“I love you.” He said putting them in the front pocket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked down the mall looking through stores, Nialls hand interlocked in mine.

“Omg, you’re the guy from the X Factor! I saw you on T.V For the auditions! Can I have your autograph!?” a girl that looked like she was around 13 asked Niall as I stepped back and watched.