Chapter 24

*Nialls POV*

I drove back to my house, was it bad that I didn’t have any second thoughts about going, leaving her? I didn’t want to leave her but I couldn’t just not go. Is that selfish?

I shook it off my mind and went to bed. Tomorrow’s a big day.

------------------------------1 month lateh---------------------

“ITS TIME TO GET UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP” The lad’s sang to me as I tried to sleep through the screaming teenagers.

Me and the Lad’s, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis have gotten so close they’re like my brothers.

“Just 5 more minutes god damnit.” I murmured.

“We got McDonalds” Harry said as he jumped on my bed.

I got up, my hands supporting my body.

“I’m up!” I said running towards the kitchen.

“We have rehearsal’s today then a video diary, since it’s Friday” Liam said, he always reminded us of our schedule in the morning.

“Liam? When do we have our next break?” I asked shoving a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

“Christmas, why?”  He responded.

“Just wanted to go see someone” I said grabbing a banana.

“Oooooooooooooooo, Witte Niall has a lovahhhhh!” Louis yelled across the kitchen.

“Lewis, shut up.” I joked he hated when I called him lewis “She’s me girlfriend, haven’t I told you guys about her?” I asked still shoving up anything edible I could find into my mouth.

The Lad’s eyes turned huge and wide.

“You’ve never told us about her” Zayn said.

“Yeah, tell us now!” Liam shouted.

“Well her name’s Lizzy…  we’ve been dating for a year, she’s the reason I’m on the X-Factor. She emailed Uncle Simon and yeah” I told them shyly.

“NIALL AND LIZZY SITTING IN A CHAIR K-I-S-S-I-N-” Louis sang.

“Don’t” I said throwing an apple at him.

“G FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRAGE THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRAGE” He sang as I chased him around the kitchen and into our room.

“What can a guy do to shut you up, Tomlinson?” I joked.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

------------------------Harry’s POV----------------------------------

Niall’s phone was just sitting there on the counter top screaming ‘Read my messages, read my messages’ I looked around for Niall and slipped into my bunk with his phone. I checked his messages and scrolled through them until I found one of his contacts labeled ‘Princes <33’ I assumed it was Lizzy the girl he had talked about earlier and read through the messages. This was a side of Niall I had never seen. I clicked on the ‘send message’ button and typed one in.

To: princess <33

‘Hey(: this is Harry, One of Niall’s band mates. I just really wanted to talk to the girl that makes Niall so happy, I can tell he really likes you. You guys are adorable I read through some of your messages. Niall’s gonna kill me when he finds out I took his phone but that little leprechaun wouldn’t hurt a fly so I’m not worried.’

I clicked send and scrolled through more of there messages. I had to admit I was very jealous. I’ve always wanted a relationship like they had.

‘1 New message’ popped up and I clicked on it to read it.

From: Princess <33

‘Omg harry! I’ve been watching you guys on the X factor, you guys are amazing. My best friend has the biggest crush on you tbh, she would kill me if she found out I told you but oh well. I cant wait to finally meet you guys! You better be taking great care of my Niall because just because he cant hurt a fly doesn’t mean I cant beat the shit out of you if something happens to him. When you guys go on break you’re all coming to visit me okay!? Or I’ll go visit you idc I just wanna meet you. I think you’re fine with taking Niall’s phone, he wont hurt you unless you take away his food.’

To: Princess <33

‘Haha, what’s her number? I always got time for a new ladyyyyyyy friennndddddd. First chance we get, we’re meeting up okay?(: and yes, I’ve tried taking his chicken nugget once, I almost lost a finger. Never again haha!’

From: Princess <33

‘Her Numbers **********, get it styles! Haha! Oh yeah, never steal his nuggets unless you want to die or loose a body part.’

To: Princess <33

‘Haha! Okay well I gotta go before Niall see’s me, I’ll text you later on my phone alright? I’ll text your friend too! See ya later aligater(: Bye babe.’

I shut off Niall’s phone and put it where it was as I got my own phone out of my pocket and dialed the two numbers I had written on my arm, Lizzy and her friend, Jackie. I sent them both the same message. ‘Hey babe, its Harold’ and walked back to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww, guise. 

What do you think about Niall and Lizzy? How about Jackie and Harry? Do you think they'll work out? 

I'll make the chapters longer if i get more reads idk if anyones reading, i'm only counting the reads on the last chapter because some people dont read all of it and it makes me uPSET. ): 

anywhore, Vote, Fan, Comment, etc?(: 

Thanks ilyg<3