Chapter 2

As I got closer, I got butterfly's in my stomach.

I stopped at the sight of the beautiful blue eyed buy I had bumped into yesterday and that I had seen in my dream.

It all seemed too surreal to actually be true. Maybe it wasn't him in my dream. Maybe it was just a coincidence and he happened to look alot like the guy I saw in my dream.

He stopped playing, nervously looked at the floor as 3 guys approached him.

"Whatcha doin here horan?" One of the 3 buff tattooed boys asked him

"I-I....I-" his eyes filled with fear and my heart shattered into a million pieces at that sight.

The 3 Boys laughed.

"Singin that song by that girl again? What's her name? Justina" the boy joked and I felt like punching him.

Nobody makes fun of Justin Bieber.

Or maybe it was because he was hurting this boy, he was so fragile and sensitive yet I could see how strong he really was, emotionally, in his eyes.

I saw a tear escape down the blonde's sparkling blue eyes. "His names Justin" he spoke barely above a whisper.

One of the boys kicked him in the stomach, the other took the boy's guitar and threw it across the floor and pushed the boy towards the water fountain.

"St-stop" he stuttered. "My mum needs that money" he pleaded as the boy took it and pocketed the money the blonde boy worked so hard for. "Please" he said barely audible.

I couldn't bear looking at this. Just standing there being able to do nothing hurt. It sent me shivers down my spine. I began to run towards him.

Jackie stopped me, she pulled my hand back.

"No, stop. They'll hurt you"

"I...I.. I have to help him"

She didn't let go of my hand for the slightest second.

I watched as the 3 boys jumped him, hitting, kicking, punching him. A few tears escaped my eyes.

They kicked him one last time and I dared to look at the boys face, it filled with hurt as he shut his eyes trying to hold in the pain.

I couldn't stand this.

I felt a tear drop down my pale face as I pulled my hand from Jackie's hold and ran towards the scene, pushing the boys off him and standing tall to try to look frightening, although I probably failed.

"Give me his money" I spoke to the taller one of the boys. He looked at me as if I was crazy and opened his mouth, probably going to say something rude or cocky so I spoke before he did as I didn't care what he had to say. "Give. Me. His. Damn. Money."

He stood there smirking. "You think I'm just gonna give him back his money because you-"

"Yes." I confirmed. "If your smart Yes." He rose an eyebrow. "Listen, my dads a cop and I got your faces memorized. This is a small town, I'm sure it won't be that hard to find you and once we do you'll be charges with assault and robbery. Give me the damn money, apologize and ill keep quiet." I stood tall, proud of my sudden outburst of confidence.

My dad wasnt a cop, he wasn't anything close to that - but they didn't have to know that.

He looked up at me, eyes wide and I smiled because I won. He believed me. He stuffed his hand into his pocket and pulled out the money handing it to me. "Apologize" I ordered as he looked at me pleading me not to make him do it, as it was probably embarrassing.

"Sorry" he finally spoke looking at his shoes and up at the blonde bog. I nodded signaling to leave.

"Are you okay? Oh my god" I say turning towards the now bruised boy. L

"I..I..I..I'm Fine, Thanks"

He forced a shy smile, curling his lips. Eyes sparkling. Holding tears back.

"You're not fine. Here, let me help you"

I stretched out my hand. He took it.

"Come with me, my mom's a nurse. she'll check on you to see if you're alright. Come to my place"

I said pulling him towards the direction my house was in.

He pulled back.

"I...I.. I Better not"

He seemed scared, I could tell from his sad eyes he had been hurt before, he felt like he couldn't trust anyone.

"Its okay, I wont hurt you. No one will. Just trust me alright?

He looked at the ground nervously.

"Look, I'm not asking you if you want to come, you're coming"

I pulled his hand and walked towards Jackie.

"So we're just taking a random guy you found in the street home?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"Sounds fun"

She giggled as we walked towards my house.

"My names Lizzy, By the way." I smiled. "And this is my best friend Jackie"

He looked up at me, his ocean blue orbs staring into mine. I could stare at the all day.

"Niall"

He Smiled and turned away shyly.