Chapter 20

**********Lizzy’s POV ******

I didn’t talk to Niall a lot through-out the day, I thought I would tell him about the auditions if I just looked at him, and I had to hold myself back from doing it several times. I hope he didn’t notice I was kinda ignoring him, I just didn’t want to blow it cuz I always have to ruin everything.

I just had to wait 2 days and I could tell him, no more secretes just the same old me and Niall.

I took my phone out and searched through my contacts, I started with the people in our first period class.

“Hello?” I voice said from the other line.

“Hey its Lizzy, I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party I’m making for Niall on Friday?”

“Niall Horan? Eww no he’s weird and ugly” they hung up,  I felt like punching her but instead I dialed a different number trying to relax.

I called 10 different numbers before I gave up.

“He’s ugly”

“You can do better”

“Nick was totes better, why’d you trade him for that piece of shit”

“You both deserve to die in a whole of ugliness”

“You both are ugly and useless”

I’d had it, I hadnt notice how many people didn’t like us… how many people didn’t like Niall… I couldn’t care less about me, how could they hate my Nialler?

“Go fuck a goat” I told them in a breath as I hanged up.

“Well that didn’t go well” I said to myself.

I dialed Greg, Niall’s brother’s number on my phone and waited for an answer, I knew for sure he would come.

“Hello? I heard him say.

“Greg?” I replied.

“Yes”

“Hey! Well I uhh I got Niall X Factor audtions and I’m throwing him an ‘early birthday’ party and telling him there but apparently me nor him are the most liked at school and I know it would mean so much to him if you were there and…. Could you possibly come? Its on Friday, this Friday.” I said in one breath as I gasped for air.

“Sure, I’ll be there! I’ll take care of bringing Niall, if you want” He suggested.

“That would be great!, thanks Greg!” I hung up and turned over to my desk where I had a list of people coming, I wrote down Greg’s name.

Well that makes 10 people…

I kept searching for more and more until I finally got 20 people.

The last person I called was Mrs. Cox, she had done so much for us I knew Niall wanted her to be there too.

She said yes as I hung up.

“Done” I whispered to myself as I slipped my slippers off and slid into bed.

----------------------Back to Niall’s POV----------------------------------

I woke up to the alarm on my phone, that annoying sound that made me want to hit it as hard as I could so it would break and I could just fall back to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I hit it once and it continued to beep.

I got up and turned it off the right way.

Being the clumsy person I am, I tripped on my shoe and fell face first on my bed.

I struggled to get up but finally got on my feet as I trailed over to my closet and pulled out a blue hoodie and a white T-Shirt, I got some clean boxers too.