Chapter 3

I walked in my house with Jackie and Niall. I told my mom what had happened, she took care of him while me and Jackie went upstairs to my room. We watched a little of Hannnah Montana. We always had a great laugh watching it. 15 minutes passed, Jackie got a text from her mom saying she had to go home for dinner, we said goodbye and she left. I walked down stairs, curious to see if Niall was still down there.

I found him laying on my couch, the TV turned on, his eye lids closed, covering his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Shhh" My mom whispered from behind.

"His eye is swollen, it may be severely bruised and he had a minor concussion"

I didn't reply, I walked over to the couch next to the one the blonde haired boy layed at. I attempted to watch TV, but I caught myself staring at his angel like face.

I felt bad for him, how could people be so cruel? He was so sweet and innocent he honestly didn't deserve any of this.

LA few minutes passed, his eyes opened. I quickly turned my head towards the TV, pretending I hadnt been staring at him for the last few minutes.

"W...Wh...Wha...What time is it?

He said sounded so innocent.

I Looked at my wrist and figured out I had no watch, I turned my head over to the wall clock we had in the kitchen.

"6:45"

"My mom... she doesn't know where I am... I better go" He said in his adorable Irish accent.

"Are you sure you cant stay"

"I'm....uhh...I'm Sure, Thanks for everything"

He said grabbing his coat and heading towards the door.

"Wait- no my mom will drive you it's not safe for you to walk right now. Hold on ill get her"

He nodded and I ran to the kitchen where i thought my mom was "hey mom" I got her attention "can we drive Niall home?"

"Sure," she said grabbing the keys off the counter.

"Thanks" he said as he opened the door for me and my mom.

His accent. It made me melt inside.

You see, I'm American. I moved to Mullingar during the summer to run away from.... Me and my mom were going through a lot and we decided we had to run away from everything, start new. Anyways, I didn't have an accent, and accents were always very attractive to me. But Niall's, his was to die for, it gave me butterfly's in my stomach.

I hadn't really told anyone why I had moved to Ireland, away from my previous home. And I hadn't planned to tell anyone, considering my trust issues I didn't think I would tell anyone, I always kept everything to myself. I feel like if everyone finds out, they'll think of me differently...