Chapter 31

"What the fuck"

Niall chuckled nervously.

"Why" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You wouldn't listen and I know how much you hate cliché so why not?" I smiled. This mother fucker, I swear.

"Seeing as if I have no other choice, five minutes to explain and it better be a damn good explanation. Go"

"I'm not dating ally" he explained.

"Not anymore?" I swallowed.

"Not ever. It was all a publicity stunt management made me do, they won't let me make us official to the world. I guess that doesn't bring any media attention or whatever. They forced me to do this okay. They threatened to drop us if I didn't. I can't let them drop us, lizzy. I did it for the boys. I would've told you but they wouldn't let me. They wouldn't let me tell anyone, not even the boys knew. But the real reason I didn't tell you was because I was scared that you would just give up and break up with me- which was pretty stupid because it had the same result but I was just scared okay. I was scared that you would leave me because it was too much. I mean who wants to go through that? Having to hide your own relationship from the whole world and just watch the person you love be faking a different relationship with a model everyone knows. I guess I just thought if i put it off and pretended like it wasn't happening I wouldn't have to tell you, it would all kinda disappear. I'm sorry that's no excuse, really. I'm just so happy your okay. I don't know what if do with myself of something bad happened to you." He grabbed both my hands and kissed them. All I could manage to do was watch him as years threatened to spill. "I missed you"

It was my turn to talk now and boy did I wish he'd keep talking so I wouldn't have too. I don't even know what to say. I mean everything's taking so long to sink in. Do I believe him? Should I believe him?

The look on Nialls face screamed 'yes'

"Okay" was all I said. "I forgive you."

He smiled from eye to eye.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked.

"I don't know ill think about it once you un-cuff me from this pole"

Panic flashed through his eyes.

"Please tell me you got the key" I made an unhuman like notice once he confirmed he didn't.

"Ill just go get officer Clark stay here"

"Not like I really have a choice" I whined. He chuckled and I fought back the urge to strangle him as we were infront of a police station.

And the fact that I was handcuffed to a pole.

I'm going straight to heaven for putting up with this kid.

As I wait for him I laugh at how stupid I am; I actually fell for the bee stunt, I was mortified! Ill make him pay for scaring me like that later.

He soon came back with the officer walking next to him, he sighed and unlocked the lock on the handcuffs and took them off, muttering a "kids" and shaking his head walking away.

I laughed and tucked a strand of hair in my ear smiling up at Niall.

"So," Niall said stretching out the word.

"So?" I teased.

"Is that a yes? Your un cuffed" he blushed, embarrassed.

"A yes to what?" I continued to tease earning him to blush.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He played with his fingers desperately waiting for my answer.

"I don't know Niall," I slowly replied , thinking. "We're not part of the same word anymore, your part of the celebrity world and I'm stuck in the regular world, it's not as easy as it was before Niall. I just- I don't know" I confessed. I really don't know what to do at this point. I wish I did.

"Love isn't easy, Liz. But it's damn worth it" he stopped walking, taking both my hands in his. "The media isn't my world, nor are the celebrity's or any of that high class shit; you are. And I can't loose my world because I'd be lost without it." He let go if my hands and cupped my face. "I'm lost without you, Liz"

Holy butterflies. No, not even butterflies at this point, there was a fucking zoo in my stomach! "Niall, I love you." I managed to say and it felt so good to say it again, I missed our 'I love you's' dearly.

"I love you too," he kissed my forehead and held me closer as we kept walking towards my house, without giving it much thought.

"Yes," I mumbled in his chest and I could already see the smile on his face telling me he heard my faint reply.

My dad was gone, Niall was back; life is sweet right now.