Chapter 13

We sat on my bed as I put a movie in the TV. I put Rush hour 1 in and layed on Nialls flat stomach.

“Niall, how are you so skinny when you eat so much?” I said.

“I eat almost as much as you and I look like a whale” I continued.

“High metabolism, and no you don’t darling, your perfect okay?” He said smiling up at me.

“Okay Niall, whatever you say” I said not arguing.

We watched half of the movie silently, my head against his chest.

“Ni, do you really like me? Or are you just going out with me because I like you and I’m being an annoying bitch and wont leave you alone? I mean, theres nothing likeable about me” I said. 

He looked at me as he pulled my hair back away from my face and played with my messy pony tail. 

“Lizzy, I really do like you, I do….. I love you. I woudnt go out with you because I was afraid.. I was afraid you were to good to be true. That you were just being like this to use me. To hurt me just like everyone else. But now I know you would never hurt me and I trust you Liz,”

He took a deep breath. 

“Your eyes, you always complain how they’re the color of shit,” He laughed

“But I think they’re absolutely beautiful, I can see something in them, a little sparkle I guess… they tell me what your capable of, so many things. They tell me your different from anyone else. Just the way you don’t care what anyone thinks, the way you don’t care about looking your best. The way your 100% natural and wear no makeup. The way you smile with your perfectly crooked teeth you always whine about, they’re so perfect to me, and not because I have them the same. The way your smile lights up the whole room even when your down. The way you laugh about everything and just love everything and everyone. The way you eat as much as me. The way your so imperfectly perfect. I love every single thing about you lizzy, your different. And I love that about you… I love you”

He said placing his soft lips on my delicate cheeks. 

“I love you too” I said giving him a tight hug.

His hand made their way to my stomach as I wondered why. 

He began to tickle me as I laughed louder and louder. 

“Niall stop it!” I sreamed.

I heard the door open as Jackie came in.

“Uhh…?” She said waiting for an explination.

I looked around and noticed it looked kind of wrong.

“Oh.. haha no, its not what it looks like… he was just tickling”

“Mhmm, whatever floats your boat” She said sitting down besides us. 

I kinda wish she would leave, I wanted to be alone with Niall.

“So, I heard you guys are together now?” She said playfully hitting my shoulder with her elbow.

“Mhmm” I said as Niall put his arm around me and I placed my lips on his cheek.

“Awwee, you guys are so cute oh my gosh! Okay so you guys could be… Liall! Oh my gosh your kids would be adorable you should name one after me and I should be your maid of honor, you know cuz you love me. Oh imam take a picture of you guys for your wedding!” She said pulling out her phone and talking a picture of us.

“Jackie..” I blushed.

“Your so cute when you blush” Niall said rubbing my nose with his own.

I blushed more as the 3 of us sat down and watched the rest of the movie.