Chapter Eight

Monday Morning 

(Ben POV)

7AM

I woke up randomly, I was cuddled up to beautiful Lucy, she was fast asleep still.

I smiled at her, she was beautiful. I never wanted to leave her side, but I knew I needed to go straight to the venue soon to set up.

I slipped out of the bed and went into the bathroom, to attempt to get washed up for the day ahead. 

(Lucy POV)

I woke up to the sound of a tap running and my mobile vibrating. 

I looked next to me, Ben had gone, so he must of been in the bathroom. 

I sat up and picked up my phone, Charlotte was trying to ring me.

I answered. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Lucy, where the fuck are you? Nobody saw you yesterday and you've not shown up at breakfast." Charlotte said.

She sounded really annoyed, but I didn't understand why, it was only breakfast, not that big of a deal. 

"I've been with someone actually. I'm not coming to breakfast, but I'll see you in about an hour for lesson yeah?" I said.

I heard Charlotte sigh. 

"Fine, make sure you actually show up." She said.

"I have no choice do I? I need to show up." I said.

Then we hung up. 

Just as I put my phone down next to me, Ben walked back into the bedroom, he smiled at me.

"Morning beautiful." He said.

I blushed. "Morning." 

I stood up to go and get changed, but Ben pulled me into a hug again, he felt so warm and cuddly.

"Come to the venue with me all day? I don't want to say goodbye just yet." Ben asked me.

It was cute, but I couldn't.

"I really would, but I have to go to lesson with the group again. I'll see you really soon though yeah?" I said.

It killed me inside, knowing I had to turn him down and say goodbye.

"Lucyyy, fuck the lesson. Come with me and you'll be okay." Ben said, now he was nagging.

"I can't Ben." I chuckled. 

Ben pulled a puppy face. I really wanted to go with him now.

"Do you think I'd get kicked off the course if I didn't show up?" I asked.

Ben shook his head. "No, I think they'd understand if you told them you wanted to spend time with a loved one." 

I smiled. "Well, I do love you." 

"Who doesn't?" Ben smirked.

I laughed. "Fine."

"FUCK YES." Ben cheered, he lifted me up and spun me around.