Chapter Thirty-Eight

A few days later...

Night before LA

(Lucy POV)

It was 11PM and we were all on the bus, getting ready for tomorrow. I honestly couldn't wait to be in LA with Ben.

We got a couple of days off, so Ben was taking me to his house with him, he promised to take me to the beach and the bars on the night time. I always wanted to come to LA it seemed amazing.

"Right everyone. When we arrive in LA tomorrow morning, we will all seperate, nobody is staying on the bus as far as I know. But yeah. We will meet at the next venue as normal after three days break." The tour manager said.

Everyone nodded. 

"Lucy will be staying with me, so everyone is sorted then." Ben said, squeezing me closer to him as he said it.

I smiled. 

"What about Hayl-" Cameron began, but Ben punched him lightly to shut him up.

I felt really confused. Who the heck was Hayley? If it was Hayley, it sounded like he was going to say that name.

"Right then." Ben began, removing his arm from my waist and standing up. "I'm going to have an early night really. Fucking tired after all the gig playing." 

"Night." Everyone apart from myself said.

Ben turned to me and smiled. "Are you coming too?" He asked.

I shook my head and smiled. "Not yet, I'll come and join you in about half an hour though." 

Ben nodded and grinned. "Night then gorgeous." He said, he leant down and kissed my head, then hugged me. 

"Night Ben." I replied, smiling.

He moved away, then went into the bunk rooms. 

"So, how's the blog going?" James asked me.

I looked at him and nodded. "It's going good so far thanks. I've just been updating basic things, about how everyone's feeling and what it's like to be on the tour. It's awesome."

He nodded and smiled.

"Are you looking forward to spending some alone time with Ben?" Sam asked, he winked too. I knew he was messing around to try and annoy me. 

I grinned. "Yes actually. I can't wait to visit LA, I've always wanted to be in LA since I became a fan of good old 80's glam metal. I am also looking forward to spending time with Ben of course." 

All of a sudden, the bus slowed down and stopped. The driver walked into the living room part. 

"I just need to fill it up, go for a little walk around if you want, a smoke, we have about 10 minutes." He said.

Everyone got up, I slipped on a pair of shoes and covered my arms more with my dark blue cardigan. I have no idea why I was following them off, I just wanted to do something I guess.

We stood outside, the boys all lit up and started smoking, all except Ben of course, he was sleeping already I think.

"Are you okay?" I heard Cameron ask me. I looked at him and smiled weakly, I didn't really know he spoke, he seemed like a slient boy, until he got drinking of course. 

"I'm good, just cold." I laughed. He smirked. 

"How come you came off the bus then?" 

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "Bored really..." 

He nodded, and continued with his smoking. I stood there awkwardly, wanting to ask him something, but I was too scared too. But finally, I spoke up.

"Cameron? Who's Hayley?" I asked.

Cameron put his cig out and looked up at me, raising his eyebrows. "She's just a girl Ben's been seeing on and off for the last year or so. I'm sure it's nothing, but I think she was meant to be coming to the LA show, and she thinks there's a strong bond between them." 

I felt my heart beat faster, I took a deep breath and sighed. "Oh. Okay then. Thanks for telling me Cameron." I said, I gave a fake smile and headed back onto the bus.

I got undressed and into my PJ's, then I climbed into my own bunk for the night, I wanted a little more room, and after what I'd just heard, I didn't feel in the mood for cuddling up to Ben. I hope he wouldn't lie to me about her.