Chapter Ten

[Edited as of 12/04/2014 ✔]

--

[Wednesday Morning - 5AM - Lucy POV]

My alarm started ringing.
I panicked as Ben was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him, I turned it off, but as I went to put it back down, Ben was awake and smiling at me.

"I'm sorry, I was meant to turn that off." I said.

Ben smiled and rubbed his eyes. "It's okay, I need to get a move on anyway."

He sat up, his hair was all messy and cute, and his eyes were massive in the mornings. 

Last night we hadn't done anything really.
I would NOT let Ben sleep with me, because of the scars on my legs, I wasn't prepared to show him those yet, and plus, everyone just expected him to sleep with me.
We had kissed a lot and some touching went on, but that was it, nothing more.

--

I was all dressed and ready to go home. 

I just had a thin layer of eyeliner on and foundation.
My hair was crimped and I had my nose ring in. I was wearing a black 'Asking Alexandria' jacket and skinny red jeans with black converse. 

"I'm going to miss you." Ben moaned, then he pulled a puppy face.

I smiled. I knew that wasn't totally true, he'd probably go back to touring and fuck as many girls as possible. 

"I'll miss you too." I replied.

Ben fully got from under the covers, and that's when I remembered something else.

I blushed and started giggling. Ben looked down, then slapped his forehead. 

"I forgot to put the boxers back on." He said.

I wasn't totally aware of it, but it turns out Ben likes to go nude some nights when sleeping, especially in hotel rooms as he feels more 'homely' as he put it.
This made me blush a lot last night, but I didn't mind in the end, I just fell asleep and totally forgot about it. 

[6AM - Danny POV]

I was sitting in the tour bus living room with the boys. 

"Dude, Ben just texted me asking if we can meet him at that Lucy's hotel in about half an hour." James said to me.

I sighed. "So that's where he went last night." 

"Yeah, are we going to meet him or not then?" James asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess we have no choice really, we can't leave him here." I said.

James nodded and texted back. 

I knew what I had said yesterday about Lucy, whilst in front of her was really harsh, I didn't really have much of a reason to act like that, I was just being an ass and I did need to apologise at some point.

[Half an hour later...]

We pulled up in the parking lot of the hotel, a mini bus was there too, teenagers were jumping in the back off it, that's when we spotted Ben and Lucy hugging. 

I watched from the window, they looked like a couple that had been together for a long time. She was crying and I think Ben was too. 
He was saying something to her and she was nodding, but still frowning. I couldn't make out what he was saying to her, but he hugged her tightly again. 

They pulled back again, and Ben started speaking again, this made her smile, he smiled too, then they shared a kiss, it actually looked real. I hadn't seen Ben so serious whilst kissing a girl before, even his ex wasn't kissed like that. 

I slightly smiled, I felt bad though, because I had came across as a right bastard when meeting her before.

After their kiss, she squeezed his hand one more time, then she turned and got into the mini bus, he walked right to the window and put his head against it. Then he kissed the window, and moved back as it started up and drove off.

Ben waved. Then just stood there for a while as soon as she was gone, he looked down at the floor and scratched his head, then he turned and started walking towards the bus, I quickly sat down and unlocked my phone, reading tweets, acting like I didn't even notice him. 

He opened the door and walked on.

"We can go now!" He called to the bus driver.

The bus started, I saw him look at me, he had tears rolling down his face, then he turned and walked into the bunk area. 

I felt like a total arse now.