Chapter Thirty

A day later..

Somewhere in America... 

10AM

(Lucy POV)

I woke up, straight away funnily enough. 

I wasn't actually feeling jet lagged, that supirsed me most of all, normally people would be very jet lagged after a flight from England to America. I guess I'd probably feel it coming on in the day.

I had arrived at around 11PM last night, I have no idea what time of day it was in England right now. 

I was staying in a hotel for the night, it seemed nice enough for it being pretty cheap. I was about to go on a tour with Asking Alexandria though. Most of it would be free, which would be interesting.

It's odd really, how this time three years ago I would've killed someone to just meet Asking Alexandria, now I was the ex girlfriend of the guitarist from this band. I hadn't been following their music updates lately either.

I was going to look like a right prick if I'm being honest with you. 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I clicked my phone. "10AM" 

I smiled, I didn't have to leave until about 1PM today, as the boys were in another part of America, whilst I was here, they'd be driving down right about now I thought.

I got up and decided to head for a shower, been as I probably wouldn't be getting one on tour a lot.

(Ben POV)

"Morning boys! Now, we will arrive at our venue in about four hours or so, at one today we pick up our female photographer. Hop on!" Our tour manager greeted us.

We all chuckled and headed onto the bus, I went to my normal bunk and unpacked everything. I mainly wore the same clothes whilst on tour, but you never know. This female might be pretty enough to get a date with me. I needed to smell and look good.

"Hey, what's this girls name?" James asked our manager, James seemed really interested. I mean, James would be able to flirt with her a lot, he had some sort of charm to him, which enabled him to get into any tarts underwear.

The tour manager shrugged his shoulders. "No idea, I've just been given a number to ring when we're close to her location." 

James sighed and nodded.

Me and Cameron looked at each other and smirked, we both knew James only wanted someone to bang whilst on tour, he got pretty bored easily. 

For some odd reason, I felt a little nervous to be around a girl again. I knew I was kind of known as the guy to bang and get any kind of woman I wanted at any time. But what if this girl was perfect for me? And she wasn't interested? 

"Ben?!" Danny yelled, snapping me from my daydream.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What drink do you want?" He replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and headed over to the fridge.

(Lucy POV)

12:30PM

I was now sitting in the hotel room, I had showered and packed everything up that I'd left out for the night. 

I was completely ready to go now. Only half an hour until they picked me up. I was worried though.

I had my hair straightened, nose and newly added lip piercing in. I was wearing a black beanie, pale make-up, grey and white All time low jumper, along with blue denim jeans. I also had a pair of normal creme slip on shoes on. 

I sighed, I was so bored. The TV wasn't working, however I wasn't suprised really at the price of the room. 

I leant back on the bed. Trying to calm down a little.

I was feeling very scared, I didn't know how to greet myself again, as I hadn't seen them in years. 

All of a sudden, my phone started to ring. It scared me, I shot up and grabbed it. 

Asking Alexandria's tour manager was ringing, here we go..

I picked it up. "Hello?" 

"Hi! I'm AA's tour manager, I was told to ring this number when we were near to your location." He spoke.

"Oh yes. Hello." I said, feeling really shy.

"We will be outside your hotel room in about twenty minutes, please make sure you're totally ready and packed as we don't have time to waste." He said.

"Of course. I'll be down in the lobby waiting, thanks for contacting me." 

"Okay then, see you." He finished.

Then he hung up before I could reply. I felt so scared. 

I unzipped my handbag and grabbed my sunglasses, I didn't want them to notice me straight away. I slipped them on, then I got everything that I'd brought with me. 

That was one large suitcase, one medium duffel bag and one handbag. 

I headed downstairs to the lobby to sign out and prepare for touring... 

This was so fucking scary.