Chapter Forty-Three

The next morning...

8am

(Lucy POV)

I woke up with the sound of the door being knocked lightly. I sat up and looked around, trying to remember where I was.

I was in the spare bedroom, after what had happened yesterday, both myself and Ben didn't feel comftable sleeping in eachothers presence. 

"Come in." I mumbled, now rubbing my eyes, to try and wake myself up a little.

Ben opened the door slowly, then walked in, fully dressed, he lightly smiled at me, he stood at the foot of the bed and just stared at me.

I noticed and I sat, puzzled. "What?" I asked.

Ben pointed to the end of my bed. "Is it okay if I sit down?" He asked.

I nodded.

He sat down and looked right into my eyes. "How was your sleep?" 

"Good thank-you. How was yours?" I replied.

He frowned a little. "I didn't really sleep. I was awake, thinking about things." 

I felt my heart almost break a little more. I loved Ben so much, I hoped that he knew that still, I just didn't feel like having a conversation right then, last night wasn't a good idea at all, to even try to look at me. 

I gulped and then spoke. "Ben..Just don't get yourself down, okay? What happened, has happened, and it's done with now, sorted. I don't want you to feel like I hate you, at all. For me to say I don't love you, would be a big lie. But right now, it's just not coming out, I can't show that I love you right now, after everything..." 

Ben gave a small smile and nodded. "I know." He began. "I just feel like a total arse for not being man enough to tell you about everything, her for that matter. But don't worry either, from now on, it's going to be ninety-nine point nine percent truth." 

I frowned. "What about that one percent?" I asked.

Ben winked. "Some things are personal, but yeah."

I grinned. "Fair enough."

Ben sighed and stood up. "We have about an hour left until we need to head to the venue, we can come back after the show to get everything.. Just thought I'd give you a heads up." 

I nodded and smiled. 

"Right, okay then. I'm going to continue getting my things for the venue ready." Ben sighed, heading out of the door.

"Oh, Ben, wait." I called.

Ben stopped and walked back into the room. "Yeah?" He asked.

I smiled. "Thank-you." 

Ben lightly smiled again. "It's fine." Then he walked right out of the bedroom and back into his own room.

I sighed, looked around, then lay back down, not wanting to get up this early. 

Two hours later...

(Cameron POV)

"Oi! James you cock. Pass me a bottle of beer would you?" I called over to James who was just heading backstage to get a drink.