Chapter Thirteen

Author Note: Hey, just before I start this chapter I wanted to mention something that someone has said to me. They didn't like this story because Ben is getting married soon to the beautiful Samantha and they think it's wrong for me to be writting a story about Ben meeting someone else. 

However, I need to bring it to your attention that this is a fan FICTION. So not much is real, it's a made up story about Ben, hence 'fiction.' I wanted to mention it because I didn't want people thinking this was real and then they become rumors and stuff. IT'S MADE UP. :D 

Okay, cheers. 

- Laura Worsnop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ben POV)

An hour later...

I was now sitting in Lucy's room with her, she was freezing cold, shaking and everything. 

"I fucking wish that I could warm you up." I said to her. 

She smiled. "It's okay. I'll get warm in a bit."

I looked around the bedroom, all I saw was posters of me and drawings of me on the walls, lyrics to our songs painted above her bed.

"How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away, or just a gentle reminder that now are better days." I sang, whilst reading the words.

Lucy looked at me and smiled. "I love hearing you sing." She said.

"We'll be home soon, so dry your eyes, you'll be okay." I carried on.

Lucy started laughing. "Aw, that's adorable." She said, poking my cheek.

I blushed and chuckled.

Her face went a little serious. "You know." She began. "Those lyrics at one point meant so much to me, that whenever I felt alone, I'd just sing them. To the cuts on my legs, I'd stroke them and sing. I hate them, but I just keep cutting." She said.

I looked right into her eyes and took her face in my hands. 

"You need to promise me that you'll try to stop that." I said.

She smiled. "I haven't cut myself since I got back from Liverpool, and that was one tiny cut. I just needed it. I then turned the music up loud and just sang along." 

I nodded and kissed her lightly, her lips were still trembling and cold.

"Come here." I said. 

We both lay back down and I pulled the duvet over us, I wrapped us tightly in the covers and cuddled up to her so she'd be extra warm. 

"I love you." She whispered.

I smiled. "I love you too." 

At that moment, I swear I could feel Lucy's heart skip a beat. I loved it, I loved being around her again, she was so perfect, I never wanted to leave again.

Lucy started stroking my hair, playing with the curls and smiling. 

I then looked right into her eyes again. 

"Why are you back then?" She asked.

"For you. I have been missing you so fucking much, everyone in the band is trying to keep their distance from me because I'm a depressed fuck, well, was. Until I got off the plane and almost ran faster than the speed of light to get to this park." I said.

She laughed. "I didn't think you'd actually miss me." She said.

I frowned. "And why is that?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed. "I guess it's because you're a big rockstar now, you could have any girl in the world that you wanted. You could be happy all the time, living a life of fourtune and fame. I never thought you'd miss a girl like me." She said.

I frowned even more, and pulled her close to me, looking deep into each other's eyes. 

"Look." I began. "I love you so fucking much, talking to you was the best thing I've ever done. I would just be another stuck up rockstar if I hadn't met you that day. I am so glad to know you." I smiled.

Lucy started crying and she hugged me tightly. 

We ended up just laying in bed and then falling fast asleep...